ATD Wielders Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scott and Riley

5 posters

Go down

Scott and Riley Empty Scott and Riley

Post  TheComicCreator Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:23 am

Name: Scott Futo/Riley Futo

Nicknames: None/ RiRi, Ri-lee(like Jet lee)

Appearance/Picture: Scott has black hair, is tall, and green eyes. He has a scar over his left eye(stretching from the left side of his chin, over his eye towards the right and forks above his eye and ends at his hairline) Body is covered in scars and light burns. Biolitrix B is on his right arm, right hand side is yellow, left hand is orange/ Riley has long black hair and green eyes. She is half a foot shorter than her brother. The Biolitrix A is on her left armand looks just like Scott's but the coloring is opposite.

Creature Transformation Device: Biolitrix B/ Biolitrix A

CTD Time Period: Both have the DNA of any animal that evolves on planet Earth until it dies.

Personality: Scott is a futurezooligist, his job is to predict the evolution of animals in the future. He can be rather dark and serious at times, but acts bright and happy when Riley is around. He is very stubborn and is always examining things and asking questions./ Riley is the average young girl: talkative, happy alot, sometimes overemotional, and at times a tad annoying.

Likes: Futurezooligy, examining the alien forms of the ATD weilders and catolauging them in Jon's database for him with detailed and colored sketches, drawing creatures/ futurezooloigy, drawing cartoons

Dislikes: Anyone annoying or of inferior intelligence/ Anyone who hates her

Misc.: Riley has terrible memory.

Relationships:
Scott: Riley-Sister
Riley: Scott- Brother, Ian- Crush(he has no clue though)
Both: Jon/Grant/Ian/Mack- Neighbors, Jake/Megan-Friends
Nate has a crush on Riley.
Emily- Good friend to both

Last edited by TheComicCreator on Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:24 pm; edited 6 times in total
TheComicCreator
TheComicCreator

Back to top Go down

Scott and Riley Empty Re: Scott and Riley

Post  agentbeast Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:45 am

TheComicCreator wrote:Name: Scott Futo/Riley Futo

Appearance/Picture: Scott has black hair, is tall, and green eyes. He has a scar over his left eye(stretching from the left side of his chin, over his eye towards the right and forks above his eye and ends at his hairline) Body is covered in scars and light burns. Biolitrix B is on his right arm, right hand side is yellow, left hand is orange/ Riley has long black hair and green eyes. She is half a foot shorter than her brother. The Biolitrix A is on her left armand looks just like Scott's but the coloring is opposite.

CTD: Biolitrix B/ Biolitrix A

CTD Time Period: Both have the DNA of any animal that evolves on planet Earth until it dies.

Personality: Scott is a futurezooligist, his job is to predict the evolution of animals in the future. He can be rather dark and serious at times, but acts bright and happy when Riley is around./ Riley is the average teen girl: talkative, happy alot, sometimes overemotional, and at times a tad annoying.

Likes: Futurezooligy, examining the alien forms of the ATD weilders and catolauging them in Jon's database for him with detailed and colored sketches/ futurezooloigy, drawing cartoons

Misc.:

Relationships:
Riley: Scott- Brother
Ian- Crush(he has no clue though)
Both:
Jon/Grant/Ian/Mack- Neighbors

Is it Scott or Riley who's crushing on Ian?

agentbeast

Back to top Go down

Post  Cye99 Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:31 pm

agentbeast wrote:

Personality: Scott is a futurezooligist, his job is to predict the evolution of animals in the future. He can be rather dark and serious at times, but acts bright and happy when Riley is around./ Riley is the average teen girl: talkative, happy alot, sometimes overemotional, and at times a tad annoying.

Likes: Futurezooligy, examining the alien forms of the ATD weilders and catolauging them in Jon's database for him with detailed and colored sketches/ futurezooloigy, drawing cartoons

Misc.:

Relationships:
Both:

Riley is. AWWWW SO CEEEEUUUUTE!
Cye99
Cye99

Back to top Go down

Post  TheComicCreator Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:36 pm

agentbeast wrote:

Misc.:

Relationships:
Both:

I'm pretty sure it's Riley Wink Scott don't roll that way.
TheComicCreator
TheComicCreator

Back to top Go down

Post  TheComicCreator Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:37 pm

Cye99 wrote:
agentbeast wrote:

Misc.:

Relationships:
Both:

Riley is. AWWWW SO CEEEEUUUUTE!
Geethanks? XD
TheComicCreator
TheComicCreator

Back to top Go down

Post  cavylover137 Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:25 pm

awesome! One question-what's a CTD?

cavylover137

Back to top Go down

Post  TheComicCreator Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:30 pm

Creature Transformation Device.
TheComicCreator
TheComicCreator

Back to top Go down

Post  smartypantz25 Thu May 05, 2011 2:35 pm

Misc.:

Relationships:
Both: Jon/Grant/Ian/Mack- Neighbors

WHAT THE HELL DO THEY WEAR AS CLOTHES????? I HAVE TWO DAYS AND A WEEKEND TO WRITE A STORY I HAVEN'T EVEN STRATED THAT, FOR SOME DUMB REASON, I CHOSE TO FEATURE YOUR OCS IN. PLUS, I DONT HAVE DA AT HOME ANYMORE, SO THIS IS ALL REALLY STRESSFUL.
smartypantz25
smartypantz25

Back to top Go down

Post  TheComicCreator Fri May 06, 2011 12:44 pm

Well f**k me and call me Sally, looks whos having another fit. I DIDNT MAKE THE CHOICE OF PUTTING MY CHARACTERS IN THERE, so idk why the f**k you're yelling at me. Unlike all of the other characters, who wear the same outfit over and over again, they change their clothes every day. AND NO THEY CAN'T TURN INTO TORATONS.
TheComicCreator
TheComicCreator

Back to top Go down

Post  smartypantz25 Fri May 06, 2011 3:12 pm

TheComicCreator wrote:Well f**k me and call me Sally, looks whos having another fit. I DIDNT MAKE THE CHOICE OF PUTTING MY CHARACTERS IN THERE, so idk why the f**k you're yelling at me. Unlike all of the other characters, who wear the same outfit over and over again, they change their clothes every day. AND NO THEY CAN'T TURN INTO TORATONS.

i apologize, thatw as the stress, sorry about that. anyways.......so then, youre telling em im supposed to come up witha way to make damn futerra without those two, or make a new story in two days????
smartypantz25
smartypantz25

Back to top Go down

Post  TheComicCreator Sat May 07, 2011 6:35 pm

YES. Don't plan on using any of my characters anywhere, ever again.
TheComicCreator
TheComicCreator

Back to top Go down

Post  smartypantz25 Sat May 07, 2011 6:38 pm

TheComicCreator wrote:YES. Don't plan on using any of my characters anywhere, ever again.

well, i may at soem point refer to soemone who has teh same name as one of your OCs, but i don't intend to use them again.

Question, do i get full credit of Paleonterra? and im alsoa ssuming you dont want me to post the drawing i had made before of Deathbringer, right? also, what of the darwinsg i have up teher already, are you gonna ask me to take them down?
smartypantz25
smartypantz25

Back to top Go down

Post  Cye99 Tue May 10, 2011 6:27 pm

TheComicCreator wrote:Well f**k me and call me Sally, looks whos having another fit. I DIDNT MAKE THE CHOICE OF PUTTING MY CHARACTERS IN THERE, so idk why the f**k you're yelling at me. Unlike all of the other characters, who wear the same outfit over and over again, they change their clothes every day. AND NO THEY CAN'T TURN INTO TORATONS.

I'm sorry really bad timing but I laughed my ass off at that first sentence XD
Cye99
Cye99

Back to top Go down

Post  smartypantz25 Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:56 pm

Personality: Scott is a futurezooligist, his job is to predict the evolution of animals in the future. He can be rather dark and serious at times, but acts bright and happy when Riley is around. He is very stubborn and is always examining things and asking questions./ Riley is the average young girl: talkative, happy alot, sometimes overemotional, and at times a tad annoying.

Misc.: Riley has terrible memory.

Relationships:
Both: Jon/Grant/Ian/Mack- Neighbors

What about the raltionships between them and teh Other CTD wielders?
smartypantz25
smartypantz25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum