ATD Wielders Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2nd Omnitrix(PG-13 for Language and(if you have a good imagination)Gore)

2 posters

Go down

2nd Omnitrix(PG-13 for Language and(if you have a good imagination)Gore) Empty 2nd Omnitrix(PG-13 for Language and(if you have a good imagination)Gore)

Post  TheComicCreator Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:30 pm

This is a series of stories based around Jon's life about a year after recieving the Ultitrix(before he even knew it was called such). It is called 2nd Omnitrix because Jon is the first ATD weilder other then Ben in Bellwood that reveals his powers, thus leading all of the others, and plenty more, to show thier ATDs and fight to save the universe! Link to the group on DA---> http://2nd-omnitrix-fans.deviantart.com/
If you have any comments or questions, please contact me via message.

Last edited by TheComicCreator on Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:49 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : typo)
TheComicCreator
TheComicCreator

Back to top Go down

2nd Omnitrix(PG-13 for Language and(if you have a good imagination)Gore) Empty Eps. 1- Too Much To Take In

Post  TheComicCreator Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:35 pm

Stencil slowly walked closer and closer. A man pointed a pistol at stencil, but being very dark he could only see a few feet in front of him."Go ahead," Stencil said,"but itll be a shot in the dark...literally..."
The bank robber shot in the direction of the voice, and then heard,"oh, so close, but not close enough."There was a flash of blue light, and then Toxin jumped at the pitiful robbber.Toxin wrapped the man in web, and poked him with his stinger, paralyzing him. Toxin walked upon the man, and opened his mouth. All the man could do was sit and watch, as toxin was about to eat him alive. All of a sudden, Jon's girlfriend, Jade, jumped on Toxin, and started wrestling him.
"D****t Jon, stop turning into Toxin, you know he has a bloodlust!"she shouted, and then she slapped the blue omnitrix on Toxin's abdomin, which made Jon human again.
"thanks." Jon mumbled, rubing his head."he didnt see me did he?" Jon asked, gesturing toward the sleeping man.
"no,"Jade replied," the sedative took effect before you turned back."
"these guys are too easy to take down," Jon complained,"Where have the Forever Knights been lately?"
"Probally searching for the dragon Ben set free a few months back." Jade answered shrugging.
"You meen this guy?", Jon asked, activateing his omnitrix and slapping down on the image of Fireball.
"Pretty much." Jade said sighing, following Jon to the outskirts of Bellwood.
"DRAGON!!!!!!" a Forever Knight yelled.
"oops" Fireball said.
"nice," a famiiliar voice said", you seem to have a few aliens i dont."
Fireball and Jade turned around as the Forever knight ran for immediate backup, to see none other rhen Ben 10,THE Ben 10, standing beside Kevin and Gwen.
"what do you want this time?" Fireball asked, "perhaps another match youre so confident youll win?"
"Peace, an alliance if you will. to team up maybe." Ben calmly replied.
"okay but you asked for- say what?" Fireball asked.
Ben turned into Brainstorm and said" i will explain later, however, you, me and those Forever Knights have some unfinished buisiness to take care of."
Jon switched to Strike and said,"Ltes have a ball!"
"That is possibly the worst alien pun ive ever heard, and that would be coming from the person who makes most of those horrid jokes." Brainstorm said flatly.
As Brainstorm and Strike beat down the Forever Knights, Jade and Gwen started talking.
"so, how'd you get dragged into this whole war?" Gwen asked.
"My Father is named Tetrax, perhaps youve met him?" Jade replied.
"Really? Tetrax helped us beat Vilgax about 5 years ago! How come he never told us about you?" Gwen asked in fasination.
"Dad's always been a "down to buisiness kind of guy. all work no play, ya' know what i'm sayin'? he's almost never home."
"I know how you feel, My grandma Verdona hasn't been around for years, and when we met her, she tried dragging me to a different planet." Gwen said.
The Forever Knights fled, ran for their very lives, as Brainstorm and Strike beat them down.
"can I help?" Kevin asked,"I'm bored."
"sorry mr. levin, we have this complication under control. your offer is most appreciated, but I think I've let you do enough damage to the skulls of Forever Knights this weekend havn't I?"Brainstorm said as he shocked another knight.
"Yeah", Strike said, " besides, I think I'm scaring most of 'em just by bouncing around." In another flash of blue light, Strike transformed into Vermin and then tore the last Forever Knight's entire arm of and tossed it aside.
" NO!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"Brainstorm shouted out.
"Killing a worthlessss villain." Vermin hissed
"Omnitrix, repair damage." Brainstorm said. There was a flash of green light and the knight's arm was reattached, but he was still unconcius from loss of blood.
"Pacccccifist." Vermin glared at Ben who was once more human,"You'll attempt to kill Vilgaxxxx, but you still can't take a human life can you?If you can take out a lowly Forever Knight, you'll never come clossssse to taking out Vilgaxxxxxx."
"I don't think you understand. A plumber is a protecter, not a murderer."
"sometimes, the two are forced to become one." Jade said.
"If the only two people with omnitrixs are going to work together, then- " Ben started,but Jade then jumped high into the air, and landed on Vermin,who ran deep into Bellwood before Ben could even finish his sentance. Ben and Gwen sat there with their mouths wide open.
"You've never seen anything run even 1/2 as fast as XLR8 have you?" Kevin asked. They both shook their heads. "a Vertician has to run that fast on it's home planet, or it'll die trying. Just be glad he didn't send one of his monster fleas on ya."
"fleas?" Gwen asked. "from 1/2 a centimeter to a whole foot in about 3 seconds flat, they're real dangerous too." Kevin replied.
Meanwhile, Jon and Jade sat in the parking lot of a fast food chain resturaunt.Jon laughed,"I can't believe he still has'nt killed anyone. If he had my brain, Vilgax woulda been dead the day I met him."
"But he doesn't, and he never will."Jade tried to explain,"I mean, they're alright as a group, and as people, but their better at protecting earth then you are, and you just don't want to admit it."
"maybe so,"Jon said," but one needs to be able to take a life to save many."
"What are you doing?" Gwen asked Ben who was using a screwdriver to mess with the Omnitrix.
"Trying to unlock some alien like Jon's to beat him, he's so arrogant."Ben replied, not looking up from his work.
"Arrogant, that's a big word Ben." Kevin teased. Gwen punched his arm.
"Ow!"Kevin complained,"what's that for?"
"Shut up, I think I got something!" Ben exlaimed.
"Ben,DON'T! You've already broken the Omnitrix like that when we were kids!"Gwen warned.
"And recently, turning me into a freak that we STILL havn't fixed!" Kevin said, taking off the I.D mask, revealing his true form.
Over in the parking lot, as Jon and Jade were talking, the blue Omnitrix started to beep rapidly and flash. Jon looked down.
"Original Omnitrix in danger. Near system overload.Power at 200%. Danger, danger!" A mechanical voice from the Omnitrix said.
"The fool!" Jon muttered. He activated the Omnitrix, slapped down on the blue hologram of Cerberus. Cerberus ran down the street, leaving Jade in the parking lot, and running through the small traffic like an idiot.
"Right, he's the fool." Jade muttered, starting after Cerberus,"At least he doesn't leave his girlfriend like that."
Cerberus crashed into Kevin's garage, destroying his car.
"MY BABY!" Kevin shouted.
"Leave it!" Rex shouted,"Leave the Omnitrix be!"
"Why should I?" Ben asked,"So you can continue to have more, and better alens than me?"
"No, since your'e messing with it, my Omnitrx warned me of such a thing! I am Confident Albedo now knows both of our locations!" Sam barked.
"How will Albedo be a problem? Ben questioned.
"Remember when he escaped from jail a SECOND time?" the exausted Jade said,"Jon, you b***h! Leaving me like that!"
"Oops..." all three heads said in unison.
"...No..." Ben said, not realizing the green light coming from the Omnitrix getting stronger.
"Exactly." Max said,"That be our problem brah."
Jade turned to Max,"Brah?"
"Thought I'd try it, Didn't work as planned."He replied with a smile on face.The joyful smile turned into a look of pure horror. "Ben look out!" Cerberus leaped and landed on Ben.There was a flash of blue and green light. The smoke cleared, Ben and Jon lay side by side, Jon face down.
After much persistant poking and shaking from Gwen, Kevin and Jade, the duo finally awoke.
They both looked at thier left arms. Ben's Omnitrix was now slightly larger and more square. Jon's arm has run into a similar problem.
"...What just happened?" Kevin asked.
"I think the Omnitrixs tapped each other and evolved to save thier wielders from the explosion."Jade replied
"How do you know so much about the Omnitrix?"Gwen asked.
"Dad hasn't stopped talking about it since he met you two." Jade answered.
"Hmmm...Bulkier...heavier...seemingly more powerful...I'm gonna call it the ULTIMATRIX now."
"After Azmuth's 2nd, little know invention?" Jade asked.
"Sure, let's go with that." Ben said with a smirk.
"And so it is written, we all stop fighting and use the 2 active Ultimatrixs to save the world time after time." Jon said. They all cheered.
Albedo, now in the process of stealing the original Ultimatrix, now had a feeling someone had beat him to it.
TheComicCreator
TheComicCreator

Back to top Go down

2nd Omnitrix(PG-13 for Language and(if you have a good imagination)Gore) Empty Eps. 2- New Aliens, Old Foes

Post  TheComicCreator Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:37 pm

"Dont remember many of these guys." Ben said looking through all of the new holograms on his Ultimartix,"Cept Ghostfreak,Ripjaws, Upgrade,and Eyeguy."
"Of course you havn't seen most of these, all except apparently 7 are from me." Jon said,"When our watches made contact, you gained every alien I had ever gotten, and I yours. So now we have an equal number of aliens, about ...59, give or take."He had a puzzled look on his face,"Where'd the other one's come from?"
"The Omnitrix is weird like that. When I first brought it back out after 5 years, it had 10 new aliens for me. I figure this is something similar" Ben said.
"C'mon!" Kevin said,"Pick one! I wanna see what these new guys can do!"
"Test some of the old ones first Ben, just to get the hang of them again. How bout XLR8?"Gwen suggested.
"Not Jon though, there aren't any training wheels on XLR8." Kevin joked.Gwen and Jade each punched one of his shoulders."OW! I was just kidding...good luck Jon..."
Almost simultainiusly, Jon and Ben activated thier Ultimatrixs switched to the Hologram of XLR8, and slapped it down.
"XLR8!" Ben shouted.
"Blur!" yelled Jon.
"Blur? His name is XLR8." XLR8 said.
"I know, but with different names, people will be able to tell us apart."
"You're red and black, Ben's blue and black. We know who's who." Gwen said pointing at them.
"I mean OTHER people. Newstaff, people we save and such. If we can manage to keep our identities safe, it's the closest we can come to people knowing our names." Blur said.
"Wanna go to mr. Smoothie?" XLR8 asked.
"You know it!" Blur replied. At the exact same time, thier masks closed down, and there were flashes of blue and red running down the sidewalks.
"At least they're not getting Chili Fries, Ben's obsessed with those things, I swear." Gwen complained.
Another flash of Blue and red revealed XLR8 and Blur had returned. XLR8 was holding Chili Fries.
"XLR8 is alot more fun now that I don't time out." XLR8 said with a mouthful. He spit chili everywhere in front of him.
Blur put his mask back down as to avoid chili covering his face. He grabbed one of the many napkins he had brung from the stand an wipped his face." Very nice to know." He said.
"There." Kevin said. He had finally managed to clean up the rubble that used to be his car from the night before, and fixed the door to the garage as well. He closed it. "Finally." A giant mutated squirrel crashed through and broke the door. "NOT COOL!" Kevin shouted. He took off the I.D. mask and turned his hand into a spike-like sword.
As he jumped to attack the creature, an eerily familiar voice said,"I don't think so!" Just as Kevin heard this, the beast's tail swung around and smacked Kevin in the face, sending him flying and ruining some of his equipment.
"Can we manage to go 2 days without wrecking my entire garage?!" He shouted at the top of his lungs.
Blur slapped the Omnitrix again. "Download!" the blue and black Galvanic Mechamorph shouted out. He jumped onto the rubble of Kevin's car, fixing it. "You're welcome." Kevin's car said to him. Guns from the car pointed at the squirrel, which was trying to swipe at XLR8, running around it in circles. XLR8 pulled to the side of the garage and stopped, signaling Download.
Download shot the squirrel with the lazer guns coming from the car and zoomed at it, ultimately hitting it and sending it flying out of Kevin's garage.
"Yeah, thanks for totaling my car two days in a row." Kevin mumbled under his breath
"Sorry." Download said as he jumped from the car. The Squirrel ran away. with a dark and again familiar figure on top of it.
Jon and Ben returned to normal. "Animo." Ben said through gritted teeth. "I thought he was gone for good, behind bars!"
"You thought that five years ago too, remember the day you got Ditto?" Gwen said.
" Oh yeah, and there was that giant seagull I called a turkey." Ben said, "Good times, good times."
"Speaking of which, I'm pretty sure Animo needs to be re-aquainted with Ditto, or should I say-" He activated the Omnitrix again,"Multiply!" Jon's version of Ditto said.
"Nice idea." Gwen said, "I'll track his mana, and we'll find where he's hideing.
"We beat him once, you, me and Grandpa Max. I'd like to see how he fairs against new you, new me, Kevin, Jon and Jade." Ben smirked.
"Let's do this!" Multiply said.
After hours of traking Animo's Mana,they finally came to a part of the forest that became boggy and swamp-like.
"Good God there's alot of bugs here!" Kevin complained, swatting around his head constantly.
"It's a swamp, what do you expect?" Gwen asked, "Besides, you're made of rock, they're not gonna hurt you or anything."
"Still, they're really annoying. Ben, can you turn into Stinkfly and tell 'em to buzz off or somethin?"Kevin asked Ben.
"Why not me?" Jon asked, tapping Kevin on the shoulder.
"Cause I don't know what you call Stinkfly. That and I'm not sure it will work in the first place." Kevin chuckled.
"Then why'd you want me to try it?" Ben whined.
"Ben, lets face it. You're fun an' all, but I think Jon is just more fun to be around." Kevin said fist bumping Jon.
"Kevin, you're just saying that cause the two of you both used to be my enemies." Ben said crossing his arms.
"Maybe its that, or maybe its the fact he managed to keep a second Omnitrix under wraps for about a year. Aren't you supposed to respond to any alien sighting in Bellwood?" Kevin smirked.
"He's got ya pinned there." Gwen said, slowly walking further into the swamp to track Animo.
"Figures you'd agree with your boyfriend." Ben said to Gwen. She turned around and stuck her tounge out at him.
"Just shut up and let her track his mana already." Jade said.
" Is everyone against Ben now? Is that how its gonna be?" Ben asked,"Oh well, at least Julie still loves me."
"Does she?" Kevin joked.Gwen turned around and gave him a look."Let's track that manna then, shall we?"
They walked through the swamp, with Gwen leading the group. Eventually, she dropped the piece of machineary she was using to track his mana. "He's close." She said, " His mana's all over the place." They saw a small shack, with a mutated songbird roosting in one of the trees, sleeping, and the mutated squirrel waiting outside, also fast asleep.
"Where is it?! Where is the piece?! I need it to complete this?!" Dr. Animo yelled.
Jade picked up the switch Gwen had just dropped and stuffed it in her pocket."Money says he wants this." she whispered.
"Why are you whispering?" Kevin asked.
The songbird's head went straight up and scanned the swamp in front of it. The team had luckily been fast enough to duck into some bushes , except Kevin, who lay facedown in some mud, yet was still hidden apparently, as the songbird flew off scanning for whatever had made the noise that had awoken it."
"Who wants to give Animo a welcome back party?" Ben whispered, as not to awake the squirrel as well.
"Can I get the squirrel?" Jon asked.
"Yeah, I sure hope you know what you're doing." Ben said.
"Don't worry, I got this." Jon said. Kevin, Ben, Gwen and Jade sprinted for Animo's shack, and Jon towards the squirrel.
Ben slammed open the door and Animo turned around, shocked. "Happy to see me?" Ben asked.
"Tennyson? Squirrel, intruders!" Animo shouted.
There was a flash of blue light outside the shack."Bubblegum!" Jon shouted.
"How do you guys name an alien instantly after turning into it?" Kevin asked.
"Its wierd, my newer Omnitrix / Ultimartix sorta describes what the alien looks like and can do...its an Ultimatrix wielder thing."Ben said. Animo tried to sneek away.
Strike burst through the wall, running over Animo,"Strike!...where's Animo?"
"Get off of me you-" Animo started, but Strike shifted his footing, and stepped on his face.
"Oops." Strike said.
"Nice, Ben said,"Maybe you are as good as me." Strike chucked nervously as Gwen tied Animo in mana.
TheComicCreator
TheComicCreator

Back to top Go down

2nd Omnitrix(PG-13 for Language and(if you have a good imagination)Gore) Empty Eps. 3-Marsh Monster

Post  TheComicCreator Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:38 pm

"Crap." Kevin said.
"What is it?" Jade asked, making sure all of the curtains were shut.
"The reporters are still all around your house, Jon." He replied
"How do you know?"He asked, trying to find something NOT about them on TV.
"I just opened your blinds a crack and about 20 cameras got a picture of my eye." He said rubbing his eyes.
"How many people could possiblly have known we were involved in capturing Animo? We did drop him off at the police station, but we lied and said we just found him in cuffs and assumed he was a criminal."Gwen said.
"Two problems with that. One,he had no cuffs on 'im to start with, and two, he was dropped off by XLR8 and Vermin with three people riding on top of him. I'm not surprized that they pulled out every mobile unit they had to follow us."Kevin smirked.
"Police reports turned to news reports, one reorter came, and then came the other 200."Ben said.
"Out of all our ideas, not the brightest." Jon said.
"I've got an idea!" Ben said.
"Tell us, please. I've got to get out of this place."Jon said.
"Don't you live here?...Without any adults?...And your own set of rules?..."Kevin asked.
"Yeh, but I'm out of salsa, and tonight is my mexican night." jon said, stretching, then standing up.
"So what's the plan?"Gwen asked.
"First, we warn Julie so she knows where we are, then me and Jon head into the same swamp where we found Animo, and hide there for a few days."Ben replied.
"Nice plan, you distract the reporters, and I'll go get some groceries so I- I mean WE don't starve to death." Jon said,"and Gwen, Kevin, and Jade can make an escape through the forest out back."
"There are reporters therre too, remember?" Jade asked.
"They'll all come to the front if Ben's distraction works."Jon said.
"Good luck to all of you."Ben said,"'Cause if you get caught, they'll find us, even if you don't rat us out."
"I won't rat you guys out...Depending on what they offer." Kevin joked. Gwen punched him. "You like punching me don't you?" he asked.
Here goes nothin, they all thought. Ben turned into Beast, Jon turned into Blur, and Gwen, Kevin, and Jade opened the back. Beast opened the door and flew through it, crashing down the street. Blur dashed out the back door, and the others made a sprint through Jon's backyard, and into the forest. Once there, they started towards Kevin's garage, which was only just around the block. From there they watched the news. Beast was still running, and many cars were following. Blur ran in front of him, with three bags on each arm, each bag full of food. Beast and Blur ran to the forest, where the cars could not follow. Ben turned into Fleabag(his version of Vermin) and they both ran towards the boggy part of the forest, which then became the swamp.
"How long did it take you to take the food?" Fleabag asked
"Hey, i paid for it!" Blur said.
"You left a twenty on the checkout counter?"
"Pretty much." Blur replied
"How much is it all worth?"Fleabag asked.
"'Bout twenty five, so I'm only SLIGHTLY a thief."Blur said.They finally found Animo's old shack, and decided to hide there.
"What'd you buy?" Ben asked. Nacho Cheese chips, BBQ chips, Nacho Chips-"
"Salsa?"Ben asked
"Well,I'm not gonna skip Mexican Night just cause we're being hunted down!"Jon said.
"Did you at least bring Taco stuff?"Ben complained.
Jon pulled Taco Shells out of the last bag,"How could I not?"
Ben made a taco as fast as humanly possible and then said(with a mouthful of taco),"I've heard there have been some reports of a monster 'round here. Figure it's an alien?"
"Maybe, I don't know."
"So...how long we plannin' on stayin' in this old, rotting shack?" Jon asked.
"Could be weeks before the reporters give up, why?" Ben replied. He stood up out of Animo's old recliner and walked towards the fridge.
"Well, I-"
"One second, hold that thought." Ben said. He opened the refrigerator."...There's no salsa..."He shut the fridge and turned around slowly,"You already ate all the salsa?"
"And all the nacho chips too. Sorry." Jon said nervously grinning.
"Good God, at this rate, we'll be out of provisions by 10:00 tonight."Ben smacked his forehead,"What time is it now?"he asked.
"Dunno, Ultimatrix arm-glove thingy thats twice as hard to hide as yours doesn't tell time." Jon sat down in the recliner Ben was just in and smiled widely, like he always does when he says something sarchastic.
"Check your phone then." Ben said.
Jon grabbed an apple from the plastic bag on the floor next to him. As he bit the apple, he reached inside his right pocket for his phone. He pulled it out and said,"Oh crap."
"What time is it?" Ben asked.
"You said you thought we'd be out of food by 10:00?" Jon asked.
"Yeah."
"Well, it's 8:30 RIGHT NOW!"Jon said, showing his phone to Ben.
"Oh,no. What are we gonna do now? We can't risk going out in the open again." Ben said, pacing.
"Yes we can!" Jon said,as if a light bulb had just appeared over his head, he kicked the door open, activated his Ultimatrix, and ran outside, slapping it down. Predator stood tall and then turned back to Ben,"You coming?"
"Coming where? Why'd you turn into your version of Benwolf?" Ben asked, standing in the doorway.
"It's Halloween,luckily enough, and we don't need to buy costumes. If we hurry, we can hit prime time to get candy, when most lights are lit, and few kids are out."Predator said.
Ben turned into Benmummy,"Smart idea." he said as he and Predator started off towards Bellwood.
"I have my moments." Predator said smiling.

About an hour later, they returned to the shed, with garbage bags full of candy, laughing.
"I love how nobody realized how "good" our "costumes" were." Predator said.
"And that one lady thought we worked at the haunted house around the block."Benmummy said.
"I'm glad we did'nt run into any small kids, we would've scared the crap out of 'em."
"Yeh." Benmummy said. He went to throw the candy into the shack, but the mutated songbird from the night before swooped down and picked him up, right as he let go of his candy bag.
Predator dropped his candy and chased after the beast on all fours," I KNEW we forgot something! I just KNEW IT!" he shouted, making multiple attempts to jump on the bird and/or bite it's leg so it would at least let Benmummy go, "I should've known this would happen Tennyson!"
"You think I like this?!" Benmummy shouted, struggling to get free. Predator jumped up ang bit the birds ankle. It screeched and let Benmummy go. Just as it doubled back, and predator was about to let out a sonic howl, a giant alligator-like fish jumped out of the swamp and attacked the songbird. Benmummy and Predator just sat there, staring, then turned back to human form. There was a belch as the creature finished devouring the mutant and feathers flew off of its muzzle. It turned to the two of them.
"Crap..." Jon muttered.
The creature bowed it's head, "Thank goodness it is you I have found Mr. Tennyson. It's such a relief I have found a fellow Plumber."
"Two fellow Plumbers." Jon said, crossing his arms.
"I'm sorry, I don't believe I know who you are." it said looking at Jon.
"I'm Jon Eccond, the wielder of the only existing Ultimatrix other then Ben's,pleased to meet you." Jon said.
Ben chuckled slightly,"Eccond?"
"Just cuz my parents are dead doesn't mean I'm abandoning the name." Jon said, glaring at Ben.
"I am pleased to meet you as well, Mr. Eccond. I am Evergladus from the very distant planet Gladuswamp." Evergladus said.
"What are you doing here?" Ben asked.
"Well, I decided to travel the Universe or "patrol" was the excuse when I spoke to other Plumbers, looking for species similar to mine. It was rumored that, many a year ago, as a joke, some young Plumbers sent "Crocodillians" to my planet, and those are our ancestors. I have found that there are creatures very similar to me, indeed. If humans were to look at me, they would say I look like a mix between an "Alligator" and a type of aquatic "Fish" I think they're called? Called a "Gar". But, after also studying other varying creatures on Earth, I have attributes of a "Lungfish". Evergladus said.
"Meaning you're technically aquatic, but you can survive on land for certain periods of time to travel to different bodies of water if one is drying up." Jon said.
"Precicely so." Evergladus said with a smile.
"Perhaps that's why you can speak english, because your ancesters came from America!" Ben said
"Maybe. Well, thank you for your time sirs, but I must be going, I need to get my research home to show the proffesors." Evergladus said turning around.
"Safe trip home!" Jon said, waving.
"Wait."Ben said running up to Evergladus. Jon followed. Ben's Ultimatrix had turned yellow, and Jon's Purple.
"Unrecognised DNA." the Ultimatrixes said.
"May I?" Ben asked
"But of course." Evergladus said. Ben and Jon held up thier Ultimatrixes to Evergladus and scanned his DNA. A new alien shadow appeared on them. At the same time, they slapped down.
"Alligar!" Jon shouted.
"Bengator!" Ben shouted.
"Thank you kindly." Alligar said and bowed his head. Bengator bowed as well.
"It's the very least i can do." Evergladus went towards a small pond that he fit in almost perfectly with a little bit of room left. There was a flash of bright white light, and a small spaceship rose from the water. It flew away into the stars as Bengator and Alligar waved. They turned to humans again, and stared at the stars.
"...Wanna get started on that candy?" Jon asked.
"Yes!" Ben said, and they dashed towards the shed to devour thier sweets.
TheComicCreator
TheComicCreator

Back to top Go down

2nd Omnitrix(PG-13 for Language and(if you have a good imagination)Gore) Empty Eps. 4-Out In The Cold

Post  TheComicCreator Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:40 pm

"I miss Julie." Ben pouted.
"You gotta be kidding me. You got a new alien YESTERDAY and you're bummed already?"Jon smacked his forehead.
"You're saying you dont miss Jade?" Ben asked sitting in the recliner.
"I miss her like she's vital to my survival, I just don't physically show it." Jon said crossing his arms.
"So you ARE just like Kevin. You act all tough, but you're a softie on the inside." Ben said, poking Jon's stomach. It growled, and Ben quickly retracted his finger.
"You sure we have to stay in this run-down shack for a few more WEEKS? Can't we sneek back to your place?" Jon asked
"No, I can't endanger my parents like that." Ben said
"Then we'll endanger Kevin, we can go to his garage!" Jon said. Ben gave him a look,"Fine, we'll stay here and survive on candy for the next two days."
"Let's find out where some aliens have been sighted. That'll get your mind outta your gut." Ben said, hopping on Animo's high speed computer.
"Where'd you have in mind?" Jon asked
Ben and Jon treked up a snow covered peek. "I HAD to ask." Jon said, knees knocking and teeth chattering.
"Let's try a new alien. Maybe we'll find one that likes snow." Ben said. They both activated their Ultimatrixes. They found an alien that was short, and decided to try it. They slapped them down.
"Snowman!" Jon said.
"Frostbite!" Ben said,"Or one MADE of snow..."
"Lets find us some aliens!" Snowman said.
There were two thumps behind them. They slowly turned around to see two large yeti-like aliens. According to the Ultimatrixes, the buff one was a Yetian, and the tall one, with a brain in it's gut, was a Synapsquatch.
Frostbite stared at them and slowly leaned towards Snowman,"I'll take the one on the right, and you take the -"
"One on the left." the Yetian said.
"Nonsence, they look like Icesapiens from back home. Thet might be-"
"Friendly. Let's hope they're friendly." Snowman said.
Frosbite chuckled,"How's it goin' fellas?" he asked.
The Yetian turned to the Synapsquatch,"They're not from home." it said.
"We are from the distant planet Nepallium. Our ship crashed here when my good frind , the Yetian over here, decided to take it for a joyride and I got stuch on board." the Synapsquatch explained.
"Sounds like we aren't the only ones who've had a busy week." Snowman whispered.
"We would be most appreciative if you could find us a way home." the Yetian said.
Snowman looked at Frostbite.I'll call Julie and tell her to fly ship over here." he sighed.
About an hour later, Ben, Jon, Julie, and the aliens who had intoduced themselves as head of the Yetian gaurd, Mouteret, and the Synapsquatch prince Bilzldar, were on thier way to Neppalium.
"It's a very strange, yet mostly peaceful planet." Bilzldar explained,"And it seems that every race has its own place. The Icesapiens are townspeople, peasents if you will. They farm, they smith, and are most humble and honorable."
"Us Yetian are the Royal Gaurd. We transport food in or out of castle walls, making sure its not poisoned, we travel with the royalty, and just check to everything is safe at all times." Mouteret said with a grin, "The royalty I speak of are the Synapsquatch, a most intelligent race that are fit to rule our planet, and have for generations!"
"Kiss up." Jon whispered to Julie. She giggled slightly.
Mouteret turned to her, "WHO DARES INTERUPT MY STORYTELLING WITH SUCH A NOISE?!?!"
"Calm down gaurd, she is the one providing us a ride home." Bilzldar said calmly, putting a hand on his shoulder.
"You're right. I appoligize for my outburst Humans. Let us continue our ride to our planet."
The rest of the ride went fairly calm without anymore angry outbursts, but the aliens continued their storytelling of life back home. By the time Ship was hovering above the ice castle, Jon had had it. After he and Ben scanned both the aliens, he rolled up his sleeve and slapped down his Ultimatrix.
"Bubblegum!!!!"
"Is that form going to lower us to the castle?" Bilzldar asked.
"You could say that." Bubblegum replied.
He attatched one arm to the wall, and the other to Mouteret. He and the gaurd jumped out of Ship, and when Mouteret hit the ground, he let go and launched back to Ship.
"My turn!" The prince shouted, pushing his way through Ben and Julie..
"Sure is." Bubblegum said as on of his rock hard bubbles formed on his hand.
Bilzldar went flying off of Ship and hit the ground hard, leaving a small indent.
"And stay out! I see another stuck-up royal on my planet again, you'll be in deep s**t!!!" Jon shouted as the door closed and Ship blasted off.
" Jon, you idiot! Now you're a wanted man on Nepallium!" Ben shouted.
"It's not like I'm not wanted on 7 other planets anyway. I had to let off some steam, that guy was so inbred, it's messed up his brain cells."
Julie chuckled a bit, and Ben joined in as they traveled home.
TheComicCreator
TheComicCreator

Back to top Go down

2nd Omnitrix(PG-13 for Language and(if you have a good imagination)Gore) Empty Eps. 5- 'Bout A Month Later

Post  TheComicCreator Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:42 pm

About a month later, in August, school was in at Bellwood High, and friends were pilling on the bus.
Gwen sat in back, Jon and Jade three rows up from her, and Ben decided to walk with Julie.
On a seperate bus were some new friends, all with thier own ATD(Alien Transformation device): Wen, Grant(whom Jon found unbearably annoying), Mason(an exchange student visiting for a year from Noth Carolina), and Andy, visiting also from Brooklyn.
By now, everyone had long figured out about Jon, Ben, Grant, and the other kids. They were normal in Bellwood, but celebrities everywhere else. Jon and Ben had traveled all over the world, collecting new alien DNA, as Jon unlocked aliens, and Ben gained more. Until of course, an a random day, all of the aliens Ben had gained but 5 dissappeared out of thin air. All but the ones he called NRG, Armodrillo, Ampfibian, Water Hazard, and Terraspin. Jon had lost all of Ben's aliens as well, except for aliens Ben called Articguana, Spitter, Atomix, Toejam, Snakepit, Sandbox , Shellhead, and the five aliens mentioned previously.
They also had found out that Jon had not gotten his ATD on accident. That sliver was ment to be inserted into flesh by more human matters, but it did not matter. It's creator, Gylax, one of brainstorm's species, and one of Azmuth's buddies, had Azmuth install it as a failsafe. In it's full form, it was called the Ultitrix, quite similar to the Ultimatrix yes. Through Azmuth, Ben and Jon also discovered that the Ultimatrix and Ultitrix had an evolving capability, meaning, by hitting the symbol, the alien they were using became better and harder to defeat. Jon's alien count was now 122, the newest adition being and alien he called Grandslam.

The bus came to it's second to last stop, and a girl looking similar to gwen stepped on.
"New chick." Jon said,"She looks...similar..." he turned back, and looked at Gwen, who smiled slightly, waved, and continued to read her book.
"Don't talk to her, Jade said," She might be some crazed fan jut trying to get close to us for autographs and stuff."
The girl sat next to Jessica, a stuck up cheerleader.
"Ouch. Bad choice of friends." Jon chuckled. Jade punched his stomach and he stopped laughing.
A minute or two later, the new girl ran towards the back of the bus,crying, and when it turned, tripped and fell on Jon, specifically, his lunch.
"GET OFF!" Jon shouted. He shoved her away.
"JON!" Jade yelled," You're not going to try to help her in the slightest?"
"There's chocalate pudding in my PBJ!" Jon said, and now all i have to eat is, oh, look A SPOON! Money out of my pocket to buy pizza at school."
"Isn't it just money out of your pocket to buy peanut butter, grape jelly, bread, and chocalate pudding?" Jade asked smiling.
"Quiet." Jon said pouting.

By the end of the bus ride, Jon had went back to apologize, and found out the girl's name was Sofia, and she also had an ATD. When the bus came to the school,Jon jumped out of the bus window instead of waiting in the line. Jon dashed to Grant's locker, he had to do the guy a favor every now and then. His trombone case repeatedly crashed against his leg, and his backpack started to slip.
"Screw this." Jon said, he activated his Ultitrix with his free hand and hoped he'd activate the right alien.
"Birdman!" the pterasaur-like beast said. Trombone in one talon and backpack in the other, Birdman soared through Bellwood's tall hallways. He never thought he'd be so thankful for them. He felt himself draopping in altitude. By the time he reached Grant grabbing his Algebra book, he was beating his wings as fast as he could, and completely out of breath. He hit a locker, and the Ultitrix symbol. Jon went flying towards Grant, who was curious.
"What could possibly be so important you'd come to see me about it, my month-old rival?" Grant asked, rubbing Jon's head, messing up his already messed up hair a bit.
"New...Girl...You liked...New student...On her way...To the....office." Jon said, fixing his hair and panting.
Grant's eye's widened,"Thank's man." He patted Jon on the back quickly and activated the Megatrix and slapped it down.
"BLITZkrie..." Grant's superfast alien was aready gone.
"Ah, young love." Jon said. The bell rang,"I'm glad that's not the late bell. They're probally testing it, class doesn't start for another twenty minutes....unless you in band in which case class started FIVE MINUTES AGO!!!!" Jon sprinted. Both Jade and Mr. M were going to kill him. Why? Why did he decide to pick up the trombone in the 6th grade?! Oh yeah, 'cause that girl he liked, Jade, played the trumpet.

Grant got to the office earlier then he expected, so he said he wasn't feeling well, and his mom should be called just in case. Finally, she stepped in, and asked for her locker combination. The attendant gave it to her, and told Grant he was free to go.
He took Sofia's hand and dragged her down the hallway, failing to see that she was blushing.
After charging through a crowd of people an threatening to us the Megatrix, Grant and Sofia found thier way to Jon as he stumbled out of band.
"Note to self, using aliens doesn't improve musical skill. Morning Grant."
TheComicCreator
TheComicCreator

Back to top Go down

2nd Omnitrix(PG-13 for Language and(if you have a good imagination)Gore) Empty Eps. 6- Revenge

Post  TheComicCreator Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:43 pm

The ground shook. Jade looked up from her test. Jon had that hate-filled fire in his eyes.
"Jon." she whipsered,"Take your history exam. There's no class that you can pass for punching something."
He didn't hear her, all he did was reach under his shirt, and pull out his burgandy-colored neacklace, then look out the window once more. Once again, the ground shook, the teacher's whiteboard fell to the ground, and this time, a new sound- blaster fire.
The announcements came on,"Students, there are more aliens headed to wards the school. Please report to your assigned area A.S.A.P."
Jon and Jade stood up at the same time, and asid, in perfect sync," Mr. Yaltz, may I be-" before they could say 'exused' he started to rub his eyes and say," Go. Just-just go. You're the alien kids with the superpowers, so go. The homework's on page 21."
Jon and Jade sprinted down the hall, and as Jade's eyes turned gold, and her hand into tadenite, she said,"You're not doing the homework, are you?"
"Not a chance." he replied. He slapped down the Ultitrix down on the hollogram of Ax, a Chimera
Sui Generis.
"If Vilgax is here, he'll get his. And by one of his own as well." Ax said.
"I'm telling you Jon, I don't get it, you barely know the guy, and yet you want to KILL HIM." Jade said as she reverted to her full Petrosapien form.
Ax grabbed the burgandy necklace around his neck tightly,"I owe him something."
The two ran out in front of the school, and saw Grant, Bink, Wen and Ben. Apparently the others hadn't been feeling well as of late. Gwen and Julie went to check on them.
"Grant- what's the situation? WHERE IS HE!?" Ax shouted.
"Um, i dont know who HE is, but there's a giant alien over thar." He pointed. "It's a total dumbf**k. It doesnt seem to realize how big it is here on Earth."
"Let's do what we do then." Ax said,"I need something to punch!" The fire in his eyes had died, but he sure was mad and determined.
"Of course." Sofia and Grant said together. Ax just realized they were holdong hands.
"You slippery devil." Ax smirked.
Sofia and Grant both activated thier ATDs and became aliens Jon didn't recognize.
"BPMamba!"
"Scaregrow!"
"Don't recognisssssse this one." BPMamba hissed.
"Looks cute though." Scaregrow said. Even though she was red, you could see BPMamba blush.
"Lets sssee if we can't talk talk thingsssss out." BPMamba slid over in front of the beast,"Lissssten, buddy. You don't wanna do this." It completely ignored her and almost stepped on her,"Perhaps you do want to do this...."
Wen, who had quite calmly been leaning against the school's wall, decided he would help. He activated the Magnartix, and camly searched through his aliens. finally, he settled on one, while Scaregrow's vines clung to the creature's right leg, and BPMamba wrapped around it's left. Ax was standing, watching, and laughing. Jade was shooting tadenite at it, to little effect, due to it's thick hide, and Ben had turned into WayBig, and was just a little larger then the creature, and was wrestling with this giant alien.
Wen slapped down the Magnatrix.
"Lioinhawk!" he exlaimed boldly. Lionhawk flew high up into the air, almost blocking out the sun, and started to dive. Jon of course, didn't notice, and switched to Thirteen-Thirteen to join the action.
"Jak lee to-to kin- jik Jak lee to-to kin-jik!" He shouted in an alien language. In seconds, this went through his translator and everyone heard a deep voice shout,"Thirteen-Thirteen!"
"Why thirteen-thirteen?" Scaregrow asked,"Why no just seven-seven or zero-zero?"
"Jak lee to-to kin-jik kolo grat yper serot vyety. anfj iff VETV YPER SEROT!"..."Thirteen is a bad luck number. And I'm VERY BAD LUCK!" He whipped out two alien grenades and tossed them at the alien. No effect. He also tried various alien guns and other weaponry as he flew around with his jet pack.
Just then, Lionhawk spewed a fireball that directly hit the beast's head, then pulled up and started to fly toward it's tail.
"Now this Wen kid has got some style!" BPMamba said. Scaregrow blushed jeleously. The alien beast doubled over in pain, raising it tail in the process. Lionhawk hit the end of it's tail and was sent spiraling into the school's Foreign Language wing.
"Aiaiai, muy caliente senor." Thirteen-Thirteen's translator said.
Scaregrow glared at him,"You know I can't understand German!"
"BPMamba laughed," That's Spanish sweetie, and he said 'aiaiai very hot mister'. Basically he was making fun of him."
"....I knew that...."
"Screw this!" Thirteen-Thirteen hit the Ultitrix. "LAZAHBEAM!" the blue alien shouted. He started to bounce over the alien's back, while WayBig tried to hold it in place.
"No direct damage has been done." Lazahbeam said," It's hide is too thick, we can't piehce it."
"Piehce it?" Scaregrow asked.
"Lazahbeam has speach poblems with the english language, he can't ponounce an AH(R)."
Lazahbeam bounded towards the alien,"This should take care of him- watch out guys- I'm chahin my lazah!" A largeblue ball formed in his mouth," And now I'm fihin my lazah!" The ball turned into a large blue beam, striking the beast right in it's flank! It seemed to be dying, but as it stumbled and started to fall over, it evaporated into golden dust, which floated off in the wind.
Everyone reverted to human form, then crowded around Jon.
"Dang Jon." Grant said
"Killer much?" The recovering Wen joked.
"I didn't know you were so heartless." Sofia said.
Jade just sort of opened her mouth, as if to defend him, but then closed her mouth again.
Ben simply walked away, muttering something about"Nice job, but be careful next time."
Jon ignored all of this, he simply put his arm around Jade, and walked her off into the Bellwood neighbornoods, clinging, once again to the necklace of his.
TheComicCreator
TheComicCreator

Back to top Go down

2nd Omnitrix(PG-13 for Language and(if you have a good imagination)Gore) Empty Eps. 7-Planes And Pandemonium

Post  TheComicCreator Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:45 pm

Jon was starting to get suspicious. Grant and Wen had been having conversations about Greece, Manticores and things like that for the past week. Grant had also mentioned something about plane tickets too, or so Jon thought he overheard him say.
He was too busy for small things like this however, Mason and Andy had both come down with the cold and, as is with any sickness, it affected all of thier aliens and how they fought. It only put them in more danger, not being able to fight, and several alien criminals out to get them. They were under constant watch by Kevin, and after school, Jade, Gwen, and Jon would head over as well. Thank goodness they were both in the same house, otherwise it would be really hard to keep them safe.

A pothole woke Jon from his daydream. They were going down that one road with all the bumps and holes. This time though, the bus took an unexpected sweerve. The smoke cleared, the bus had crashed into a large tree. Jon cimbed out of the top of the overturned bus, which was now the side.
"Is that everyone?" he asked,"Is everyone out and safe?"
"The bus driver! Where's he?!" Sofia asked frantically.
Jon looked into the driver's seat, which was on fire,"FUU- Jersey better be able to fix this!" he activated the Ultitrix and spatastically searched through 122 holograms. Finally, he found who he was looking for,"JERSEY!" Jon was now an alien that looked like the cryptid, the Jersey Devil. He disappeared in a puff of fire. Seconds later, he burst through the top of the bus-the engine had exploded. Jersey landed head first at the feet of the bus driver.
"I'm fine Mr. Eccond." he said, "I've been right here the whole time."
Jon looked at Sofia, then squinted his eyes menicingly,"Biiiiiiiiink...is there something you'd like to tell me?"
"Well, here's the thing-Grant said that if I ever found myself in this situation, to tell you someone was missing, and that you'd find it funny when you found out everyone was safe." she said nervously.
Jon turned to human form, turned to the sky and shouted,"JACKSON WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU!!!!"

The situation found Jon, Jade and Bink walking to school. Bink turned into Gillphon and flew to school.
"Jon, you've got to have a fast alien that can get us to school in five minutes or less." Jade said.
"Hmmmm....I haven't used Speed Demon in a while..." Jon decided to try it!
However....instead of transformg into the superfast, super freeky, super powered Speed Demon, Jon turned into an alien he hadn't seen in a while.
"Strike?" Jon said confused," I thought I couldn't turn into any of Ben's aliens anymore. However....he is a bit rustier in color...I wonder...." He breathed a short burst of fire,"FIRESTRIKE! Ha! He's a different species Jade! The Arubian Pelatora's that colonized Vulpin! He's a Vulpanic Tortuga!"
"Can he get us to school?" she asked, uncaringly.
"He sure can!" He jumped into the air, and as he did, grabbed Jade, curled up, and zoomed to school.

The school day was really strange, Jon didn't see any of the other ATD wielders, or even Gwen... Again, he was suspicious of Grant. Speak of the devil, during lunch, Grant texted him. The text read," JON GET TO THE AIRPORT NOW! THERS AND EMERGENCY!"
"Missed an 'E'" Jon chuckeled. He opened a window and turned into Lungfish,"Good god it's uncomfortable with dry skin!" he used a tentacle to open the nearest manhole. He jumped in,"AH! SMELLS LIKE S**T! SMELLS LIKE S**T!" He jumped out, switched to Ironman, and started to run there,"I'll never be able to un-smell that." He muttered.

By the time he got there, he saw all of the others, well the ATD wilders and Jade. Meanwhile Gwen and Kevin were nowhere to be seen. The gang was sitting patiently at a Mr. Smoothie, sipping away.
"Where's the emergency? Where's the alien I was so eager to beat the crap out of?" he scolded.
"You told him there was an alien?" Wen smiled.
"Nope, he apparently just assumed it." Bink giggled.
"So what were you doing with Grant's phone then?"
"It's fine Jon,"Jade said patting his back,"And look, here comes Grant.
Grant ran towards the gang. Hey guys, it took a while I know, but I finally got 'em- Six tickets to Athens, Greece!"
"Athens?" Jon asked.
TheComicCreator
TheComicCreator

Back to top Go down

2nd Omnitrix(PG-13 for Language and(if you have a good imagination)Gore) Empty Eps. 8-Persian In Greece?

Post  TheComicCreator Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:47 pm

Everyone piled into Ben's car, or the "Benmobile" as Grant dubed it the day he saw it. Turns out there was some confusion at the Bellwood Airport, so the gang had to head to the closest one other then that, in a town called Chimetree. The whole way there, Jon sung to annoy the others, especially annoying since he can't sing.
"Knock it off Jon." Grant said through gritted teeth, crossing his arms,"I called shotgun hoping to AVOID annoyance."
"You calling me annoying?" Sofia asked.
"Smooth move Jackson." Jon chuckled.
"So where's Wen? Did we leave him in Bellwood on accident?" Grant asked changing the subject.
There were several clanks, bumps, and thuds. Then Wen took a deep breath popping up from the trunk, hanging on, seemingly for dear life, to the headrest on the backseat,"Here I am."
"SORRY WEN!" Jon shouted.
"You really have to yell in my ear?" Jade asked, she jabbed his gut.
"My B." He groaned,"I'm done with this, he opened the car door.
"JON DON'T!" Ben yelled.
There was a blue flash."AIRFOR-BigBird?" the alien seemed confused on it's transformation as it ran alongside the car,"Nice one Tennyson, I think your watch is starting to rub off on mi-SQUOK!"
Ben turned up the radio to drown out BigBird's confused bird calls,"That's it, I'm joining you Jon." Grant said as he tranformed into Shiv, and energy skated over to Jon.
Wen couldn't fit over the seat, so he jumped out of the trunk, onto the roof of the car, and dropped through the sunroof. He looked at Jade, then at Bink.
"Don't even think about it." BigBird and Shiv said in unison. They looked at each other, about to high-five, when they realized neither of them had hands, and Wen held up both of his inocentlly, and they looked at him angrily.

Eventually, they got on the plane, and everything was fine until Jon went to ask the pilot a question. He ran frantically to his friends, fumbling and tripping several times.
"...the fu-" Grant was about to ask.
"Pilot- one eye- hairy- YOU'RE COMING WITH ME!" He grabbed Grant's arm and dragged him towads the front of the plane while the others calmed the passengers down.
All Ben heard was Grant yell 'Cyclops!' and Jon frantically screaming jibberish with the occasional 'We're coming in too hot!' or 'Grant come help me!'. By the time Ben got up there, the supposed cyclops was gone, and he saw that they were pretty much headed straight for an open field. Ben turned into Rath as the passengers jumped from the plane with parachutes.

They all blacked out. When they finally akoke, they were in the middle of the same field that was their last memory. Ben however, was still Rath, and his Omnitrix was a duller green the usual.
"Omnitrix looks temporarilly busted." Jade said.
All of a sudden, Grant's golden irises took over the rest of his eyes, turning them completely golden. He walked over to a stone and said something in Greek. A crack formed on the rock and it glowed. Still in his trance, Grant pulled out his knife and stabbed it towards the top part of the crack. The rock opened to reveal a large room, and they all walked inside, awstruck. Grant was also surprised,"Am I the only one who felt that power?" he asked.
"I think that you were the onl- OH-MY-GOD..." Jon said as he and the others witnessed the legendary Labyrinth.
They started to walk down a pathway, and Grant aeperated himself from the group, going to scout around a corner.
"If we run into a Minotaur here, I swere-" Jade said, forming her hand into Tadenite.
"TOO LATE!" Grant yelled, sprinting back towards the others from around the corner. A large alien with a bull's head stomped around the corner. It pawed the ground with it's hoof, and fingered it's warhammer as it examined the group.
"Stay absolutely still." Rath growled.
"Fat chance that's gonna work." Jon said, little did the others notice that he was silently searching for an alien to use. The 'Minotaur' raised it's arm, about to throw it's hammer straight at Jade's head!
Jade shut her eyes tight, and everyone else did as well. All they heard was one sound, almost like a 'Moo', but it seemed to be coming from two different sources.
Everyone opened their eye's as the beast's dead head hit the ground, it's whole falling body shredded like paper, and the team turned to see that Jon was missing, and in his place-
"I already got your DNA. Did you one better." Minoterrible said as he wiped the blood off of his spear.
Jon turned human and they sprinted towards the room where they heard a fight going on.

After much fighting, obtaining crab-like aliens(other then Wen for some reason), meeting another ATD wielder named Phillip, and Grant getting the DNA of the so called "Manticore", everyone was just happy to get back home alright.
TheComicCreator
TheComicCreator

Back to top Go down

2nd Omnitrix(PG-13 for Language and(if you have a good imagination)Gore) Empty Eps. 9- Family and New friends

Post  TheComicCreator Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:48 pm

"Good and Bad news Jackson." Jon said, feet up on his kitchen table ,reading a newspaper.
"What could it possiblly be?" Grant asked, with a mouthful of cereal,"You're not kicking me out already are you? Me and Mack just moved in, like my parents care."
"Nah, it's not that. And what else would i use those rooms for, sleepovers? I think not. The news does invole your 'adoptee' though."
"Gimme Bad news first." Grant said. Jon laid down the newspaper and turned it to Grant. Front page said in bold letters, "Local ATD User Grant Jackson Adopts One Of His Own After Mother Is Killed In Car Crash" It showed a picture of Mackenzie's alien Dirtclod.
Grant looked up nervously from the paper.
"Been out without permission again?" Jon asked,"And flip the page."
Grant did as Jon told,"Nice too see Mason and Andy are feeling better, and our new allies have managed to make it into the paper as well, we'll have to talk to Matt and Vita about that. What's the good news?"
At that exact moment, there was a purple flash from upstairs, and a feathered Velociraptor hopped down the stairs."My cousin's in town." Jon said pointing behind himself at the raptor.

"So lemmie get this straight-" Vita asked,"Your older cousin can use her watch to turn into any animal that was ever alive that is now dead?"
"Pretty much." Megan said, putting on her glasses,"Man these contacts are irritating!"
"Sweetness." Matt said,"So, why'd you call us here?"
"First of all, I'm sorry for the place, I know my house isn't the cleanest. Second, you guys need to watch where you train. The more appearences on the news or in the papers, the more people and enemies will know where our ATD Wielder HQ is." Jon explained.
"Nice to know. Where are we gonna train then?" Mason asked.
"I was about to ask a similar question." Andy said.
"Same." Wen said," Even though myself, you three(refering to Grant, Bink and Jon),and Ben are more experienced, we gain and unlock new aliens constantly. Mason and Andy have been MIA for a while, so they'll need refresher courses too."
"Bull." Mack said, leaning on the wall.
"Well, since I'm that cool with Kevin, he hooked me up with some alien tech." Jon said. He put one elbow on the wall, tapped a certain beat with his knuckles and wrist, and then a grey keypad appeared. It had all of the friends ATD symbols on it, except Megan's, and had several blank spots, leaving it with 9 colored keys, and 6 blank ones, on a three-by-five pad. Jon hit all of the colored ones but Ben's and one blank one.
'Sit down Mack, and everyone hold onto the chairs your sitting in." Jon said as he smiled and sat. Once Mackenzie's butt had come in contact with the seat, they all went plumeting down several thousand feet.

They all stopped in a white room, and stood up. The chairs blasted back up to the now blank living room.
"Allow mw to demonstate." Jon said. He transformed into Crabmeat, a new alien who's powers he was unaware of, and said,"Initiate Power Test."
"Vocal password?" Jade's voice said.
"Ugh." Crabmeat said. He tranformed back to a human and said,"Voicecode: Jon. Password: Jon and Jade."
"Vocal password accepted." the voice said.
"Is that really Jade?" Grant asked Jon through the plexiglass-like material.
"Of course not moron, it's a recording." Jade's voice said.
Grant looked back at Jon- or- Crabmeat,"You transform too fast."
"Gotta love Jade! NOW watch you guys, you'll find it easier to look at Cell J on the video screens appearing in your rooms...Now." He said.

They all watched intently and Crabmeat repeated the process he had tried to start before. A grey light scanned him, and the 3-D animation appeareed on the others' screens.
"Calculating powers based on body design..." Jade's voice said.
The room Crabmeat was filled with water.
"Your alien Crabmeat can breathe underwater for up to 24 hours in a row with out needing to refill oxygen supplies." The water drained, and a large anvil dropped on him, he picked it up.
"Crabmeat's shell is also indestructible, and he is able to carry imense masses of weight."
The floor dropped ot from beneath Crabmeat and he almost instinctively grabbed a pole on the ceiling by extending the two claws from his chest.
"He can extend his chest-claws up to 6 meters as a bonus ability. Adiotional powers-"Everything in Jon's space started to return to normal," Crabmeat can intercept radio signal, can run quickly and efficiantly."
"Now you guys try." Jon said as he reverted to human form.

They all creted their passwords and tested out new aliens. Jon went back to the surface while:
Grant tried out Seadragon
Vita used Cobrapede
Wen regained memories as Flashback
Sofia discovered...interesting powers as Pixystuck
Andy remembered how to use Firefly
Mack trained Dirtclod NOT in public for once
Mason recalled the powers of Icephish
Matt tried Quick-Pince
Megan had fun with her Therizenasaurus form
and they....well, not realizing it, they learned and trained until 6:05 the next morning. Jon came down into cell J, and looked to his left, where the others were trying out differernt aliens, and Megan was taking a nap on the bed she had figured out how to pop out.
"Good morning." Jon said over the intercom. Everyone transformed back into human form an dlooked at Jon, and Megan stirred in her sleep.
"Don't you mean goodnight?" Bink asked,"I'm beat."
"Nope, good morning. I ditched you guys at about 2:00 yesterday to take Jade to dinner and go see a play. Yep, the new job pays that well."
"Hold on a second...new job?" Grant asked, oblivious to the fact Jon had just admitted he ditched them yesterday.
"Jon put on a thich fake mustache, a fedora, some glasses and use special effects make-up yo cover his scar,"Helloooo, what can I do you for today?" Jon said with a forreign and surprisingly impressive accent.
"My God, that WAS you! I knew the guy trying to sell me a 70' inch flatscreen was TOO familier!" Grant shouted.
"Ah, I be getting you good, yes? You almost bought flatsreeen teevee!" Jon said, still using the accent. The others snickered and chuckled at this as the clear material seperating them came down.
"So, how do you get those beds out?" Grant asked.
Jon clapped twice and enough beds for everyone unfolded out of the wall.
"Thanks man!" Grant said, he gave Jon a quick hug, which...shocked him slightly, gave Bink a 'goodnight' kiss(even though it was now 6:15 am) and ran over to the bed, then jumped on it, falling asleep with in the next couple of seconds.
Bink's face turned slightly red, and she giggled as she walked over and took the bed nearest to Grant's,"Night Jon." She said.
The others claimed the remaining beds,"Don't worry, I've already informed all of your parents that you're staying here for the night and told then you were with me last night."
"Thanks again." Mackenzie said as he drifted into 'sleep mode'.
"No problem." Jon said as the lights dimmed,"Sweet dreams...family." He smiled and took the elevator up to his kitchen. They'd be hungry when they woke up, Jon knew that. So he opened up one of his mom's old cookbooks and went to buy a turkey.
Christmas fast approached and Jon was feeling the Holiday spirit. When the gang awoke, they too took the elevators. It was Christmas Eve, about 8:00, and when they stepped into the dining room, they were awestruck.
They could see a big tree in the living room,and the table was set for all of them, as Ben, Kevin, and Gwen walked in from the snow. Wait, SNOW! The night before Christmas and it was finally snowing in Bellwood!
They all went to the table, and Grant looked at the fridge. There was a note, and it read:
"Merry Christmas Grant and Mack! Make sure everyone gets a fair portion of the food, and there's something wrapped under the tree for all of you. DO NOT OPEN UNTIL TOMARROW!"

Grant smiled, and took a bite of the turkey on his plate. Perfect...with a little bit of soda to choke it down. Grant chuckled about the joke he made in his head. He looked out the window, and Jon and Jade were having a snowball fight.
"Merry Christmas my brother." Grant whispered as he smiled.
TheComicCreator
TheComicCreator

Back to top Go down

2nd Omnitrix(PG-13 for Language and(if you have a good imagination)Gore) Empty Re: 2nd Omnitrix(PG-13 for Language and(if you have a good imagination)Gore)

Post  Cye99 Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:45 pm

Add The Animal I've Become!
Cye99
Cye99

Back to top Go down

2nd Omnitrix(PG-13 for Language and(if you have a good imagination)Gore) Empty Eps. 10- Animal I've Become

Post  TheComicCreator Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:20 pm

Jon walked around the corner, with a cup of lemon-lime soda in his hand. He titlted his head and sipped as he opened the front door. He looked back forward and saw a blond kid with red eyes. Boy did HE ever get a facefull of spit-take.
"Calm down Jon." Grant said, poking out from behind the stranger,"This is another ATD weilder, Ian Vorse, he needs a place to stay."
"How many lost puppies you gonna drag home, Jackson?" Jon said, wiping the fizz and spit off of the irritated kid's face.
"I'd expect about four more in the future." Grant joked.
"I just met you and i'm already fed up with you!" Ian shouted. He pulled up his left sleeve and activated his watch,"Lightsabre!"
"So that's how it's gonna be," Jon smiled,"Tell ya what. You beat me, you stay here, no questions. I beat you, and you pay rent, sound good?"
"Fine to me."Lightsabre prepared himself and grew his lazer-like claws.
"This'll be fun." Jon grined evily. You could see the fire in his eyes, he WANTED this fight ever since he met the kid a minute ago.
The ultitrix was activated, Grant had already pulled up two lawnchairs and made popcorn. Bink sat on Grant's lap, Wen chilled against the house, Mack and Andy shared a chair, and the others(Cept Ben, he's too busy with null void stuff) were on their way.
Jon slapped it down. His skin turned green and scaly, and his eyes red. He grew a tail, and several meters were added to his height as he slouched over as his tail balenced him out. His muzzle grew out, and sharp serrated teeth lined his jaws. A giant shadow covered Lightasbre after a light blue flash.
Deathbringer towered over the cat-like humanoid. His mouth opened slightly and everyone heard,"Time to teach the rage-infested mongral his place." Deathbringer leaned over till his head was nearly touching the ground , right in front of Lightsabre, and roared. This wasn't just any roar, it struck pure fear into the very soul of Ian, way down inside that pussycat form.
"S**t." Lightsabre made a run for it.
"Where'd you think you're going?" Deathbringer scremed. He charged down the street, thrashing his head just to scare the crap out of Lighsabre, well, Bladewing, he was trying to fly away.
About a minute later, Deathbringer calmly walked down the street back to his house. He had Ian in his jaws by the collar of his shirt. The 16-year-old was flat out unconcious.
"Oh my God, what'd you do to him?" Sofia asked as Deathbringer placed him on the grass and transfomed to human form.
"That's the funny part, I didn't!" Jon laughed.
"Holy crap, really?" Grant started to laugh too.
"Yeah, he just dropped out of the sky and crashed into someone's garden."
"WHO DID THIS TO MY BEATTIFUL ROSES?!" Someone yelled down the street.
"Everyone inside, don't wait, don't go one by one, SCRAMBLE." jon said scooching everyone inside and throwing the limp body over his shoulder.
Later, Ian finally awoke. He opened his eyes, and Jon and Jade were leaned over him, and the others laughing at each other's jokes in the backround. Out of instinct, Ian socked Jon the second he saw him.
"The hell was that for?" Jon asked, clenching his face.
"Oh my god, I'm so freaking sorry man,I know I owe you rent, and that was just a reflex. I swere to go-" They all went silent.
"What?" Jon said, confused. Grant moved the mirror next to him.
Jon saw that his eyes were quickly being enveloped by a light blue, his skull thickening and elongating slighly. He saw his jeans go up as his legs changed shape, and his feet forced out of his sneakers because pads were forming on his feet.
"Looks kinds like you're turning into XLR8 in slow-mo." Mack said.
"DON'T SAY THAT!" Jon shouted, a tear ran down his cheak. He became a blur and jumped out of the front room window.
Jade glared at Mackenzie and ran after Jon.
"What'd I do?" Mack asked, honestly confused.

Jade approached the Kineceleran-looking figure(with a few human features showing, such as the finger build) sobbing lightly at the cliff's edge at the back of the forest. She put a hand on Jon's shoulder."They had to find out sometime." she said softly.
He looked up."But it's never gotten this bad that quick." he sobbed,"I've never looked THIS MUCH like Ma."
"Don't be ashamed of your alien half Jon, I'm not."
"But your dad is Tetrax the Great. People would love you even if you weren't blood-related. With me, I'm just a Kineceleran now. What if I Don't change back? I can't use the Ultitrix to access a human form. You don't see any alien kids chillin around school. I'm a freak."

The next day, Jon wore his orange hoodie. He pulled it over his face, it's long-ish hood hid his face and slightly elongated skull, yet at the same time was short enough to stop people from suspecting he was racist and was part of the KKK. He walked into band, and his shoes klunked. His feet were smaller then they used to be, he barely kept his shoes on. He felt like he was walking in freaking slow-motion. Every stride he took felt like a baby step.

He took out his trombone and warmed up, luckily he could still play, or he would had to commit suicide. He smiled for a second as he thought of "Trombone suicicdes". He couldn't perform them, he wasn't fast enough, but it sure as hell was entertaining when he looked it upon Youtube.
"Class, we have a new studant today." Mr. Jamysun said as Ian walked in.
"I swere to God, if he doesn't play a wind instrument or percussion-" Jon started.
"He plays the Baritone." Mr. J said. All the flutes and such groaned, the percussionist were indifferent, and the trumpets jeered and said things like,"In your face!" Or "Who's got the most players now, huh?"
"And I want you to tutor him Mr. Eccond." Jon froze, and looked up slightly to let the band director know he heard him,"You need to teach him how to read bass cleft and play all the scales we've learned so far." Jon looked to his left, no 1st-3rd chair Trombone. He looked to his right, no 5th or 6th chair Trombone, no 1st-3rd chair baritone, neither of the two tubas. Jon had only just now realized he was an island today.

Nothing else happened. Ian apolized several times, but Jon ignored him. At the end of class,Jon packed his stuff, placed his stuff in his locker,and walked to the door.
"And Jon, take your hood off." the teacher said.
Jon turned around, and looked up enough for Mr. Jamysun to see his eyes,"No."

The rest of the day was pretty normal...until History...
"Class, we have a new student today." Mr. Yaltz said.
Jon hit his head on the emtpy desk behind him and audiblly expressed his disbelief,"F**K!"
"Mr. Eccond watch your language." his teacher said, irritated a bit, but used to Jon's foul mouth. Jon pulled his hood over his eyes, until he heard a dull thud. A few students gasped and talked amongst themselves. Jon pulled his hood back up, and saw a female Talepadean stuck at the shoulders through the door.
"AAAAAAGGGHHH!" Jon yelled and jumped in the air, activating the Ultitrix.
"I'm afraid I don't fit this way, sir." she said.
"You're not supposed too,"Jon's Talepadean form said,"it's human-sized."
"MR. ECCOND!" Mr. Yaltz yelled.
"Huzzwhat?" Earthshake said, looking up.
"Will you please revert to human form, take a seat, and stop harrasing our new student?"
"New student?"
The Taledadean turned sideways and waddled throught the doorway, she barely fit.
"I'm Jess she said, holding out her left hand. Earthshake was still a little restless, until he actually LOOKED at her hand. She was another ATD weilder.
"WELCOME TO THE CROWD!" He said, taking both of his giant hands to shake hers.
He reverted to his...'human' form and threw of his hood, and hugged her.
The entire class gasped at his blue-tinted skin and elongated skull,"Get over it." He said, "I'm not alone now, there's another alien friend. Unless some of you would like to get aquainted with Maulbear." He activated the Ultirix. The class erupted with,"No, we're good" and "Nice to meet ya Jess!" As Jon and Jess chuckled at their fear.
"If this is the greeting I get, I can't wait till you meet Nova." Jess mumbled
"What?" Jon asked, looking up.
"Nothing."

Jess was a hellova new friend for Jon, but little did he know there would also be a Gourmand in his bio class. Nova freaked when she saw the class' pet lizard, thinking she'd be put in a cage also. Flipping out, she ate her chair...then shot it back at the board as an energy blast, putting a good sized hole in it, and giving all the students a reason to laugh. Nova chuckled nearvously, and jumped on Jon's desk to take a nap. For the rest of the hour, Jon used the exuse,"There's an alien on my desk and my paper. I can't REACH my work, how am i supposed to do it?"

Even in Geomatry there was a new student. Tyson Gunton was taking college courses within his first three hours at the school, but his name was still called during attendance(teacher mistake). After school, Jon saw him, and was going to go say hi, but he heard a playful laugh as a black shape darted over his head. The 'Dragon' landed next to Tyson, and they appeared to be having a conversation for a bit. Jon noted that Tyson owed his supersmarts to his ATD, which was highly advanced, had more DNA than the other watches, and was connected to his brain. The black reptile was weating armor, and had multiple pairs of wings. Before long, Tyson hopped on the dragon's back, and they flew off. The beast's name was fireball, he had figured out that much.

Not too later, Jon looked human again. It turned out it was just rage, hate, and spite that kept himlike that. He'd need to watch his temper from now on. It would be hard, but he'd HAVe to watch it.
TheComicCreator
TheComicCreator

Back to top Go down

2nd Omnitrix(PG-13 for Language and(if you have a good imagination)Gore) Empty Eps. 11 pt. 1- Hope Comes Alive

Post  TheComicCreator Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:44 pm

"JACKSON, MACKENZIE! BOTH OF YOU GET DOWN HERE!" Jon shouted.
Grant jumped down the stairs, Megatrix at the ready,"What's the problem?'
Mack turned into Cowhide and jumped down as well,"What'd i tell you about calling me that? The name's Mack.
"Whatever you big baby, I was only gonna tell you guys that the game was on." Jon replied calmly.
"It's all good." Grant hopped on the couch, and started eating the chips thet were conveniantly on the table in front of him. Mack grabbed a pop and chugged it down as he sat to watch as well.
"Guys, life is good. We've got endless pop and chips, Bink and Jade are away today, the game is on and-" Something large cashed around upstairs," IAN! THE HELL WAS THAT?!" Jon shouted furiously.
"New alien." Was the reply,"Slaughterhouse just destroyed half of my boxing equipment."
"Come downstairs, lemme evaluate him." Jon joked.
A large shadow appeared at the top of the stairs.
"HOLY MOTHER OF- S**T MAN! THAT'S- THAT'S NOT NATURAL!" Jon shouted, nearly barfing.
A large, bovine-looking biped stood atop the stairs. It's head was a bull skull, with red glowing dots for pupils were fleshy spheres should have been. It had no skin, just musles and tendons and all that. Mind you there were no organs showing, but you could see ribs. And it's hands, or where THEY shouldve been- At his right wrist started wht looked like a giant meat cleaver, and at his left, a hook attatched to his chain. Grant looked up casually. He looked at Slaughterhouse from head to toe, several times. "I've seen worse." he decided.

Ian transformed back and the gang attempted to fix his boxing stuff, to no avail, when they heard something downstairs.
It sounded like an awfully large dog sniffing around.
"My God, is that the police trying to frame me for owning crack again?" Jon facepalmed.
"We don't have any!" Fearcrow shouted, after jumping over the stair railing. A blue form looked up.
White Demon phased into visibility crawling down the side of the wall. The child-sized figure squated on the floor,"We appear to have a Vulpimancer on our hands." Ian's alien said, looking up to Fearcrow.
"Not just any Vulpimancer." Fearcrow noted. Blue is an uncommon color for Vulpimancers, they're usually orange, sometimes brown, rarely blue. And this one also had something on his chest. Shiney, but not an ATD.
"Booooooooys!" Fearcrow yelled, turning his head slightly, but not taking his eye off of the blue beast. Lavashark and Goatsucker jumped over the ledge and down behind Fearcrow and White Demon.
"Calling backup won't work." The Vulpimancer spoke,"I am strong enough to take on twice as many of you shapeshifters!"
"Oh really now?" Goatsucker said, he pulled out a communicator."Guys; Jon's house. Now. Geethanks."
"...Ha! Your transmision failed!" the monster growled.
Just then, Jess burst through one wall, with Nova close behind. From the opposite side of the house came Rocky and June, a Geodyte and a Rainbowdye that were both friends of the gang. From those holes flowed in the remaining ATD weilders.
"Why. My. House?" Fearcrow asked under his breath, rubbing between his eyes. Even the girls had come back.
Jade, Rocky, June, Jess(still untransformed), Nova, Vita's Livewire, Wen's Stargun, Andy's Mammothhog, Matt's Quick-Pince, Tyson's Candledeer, Sofia's Burrowyrm, and Megan all stood either in the house around the original four or in the surrounding yard.
Megan transformed into a Giant Ground Sloth, "What's the problem cuz?" The paleotrix said for her (in her own voice).
Even Ben, Gwen, and Kevin had showed up for this one,"What's the need?" Fourarms asked.
"EVERYONE'S DESTROYING MY HOUSE!" Fearcrow shouted angrily,"Do you know who has to clean and fix this? ME."
"YOUR HOUSE?" The Vulpimancer spoke. "Just who do you think you are? This is the house of Robert and Sabrina Eccond!"
"Wait, what did you just say?" Fearcrow lowered his fist slowly and listened.
"I said this is the Eccond house! I've come back to mourn Sabrina and to see if I can pick up Robert or Jonathan's scent!"
Fearcrow paused. He didn't take a single step forward, he only said,"Back down guys, don't question me." Everyone was confused, but all stood back and transformed back to their natural forms. All except Fearcrow.
He took a single step forward, reverted to human form, and looked at the Vulpimancer for a while,"Melkutt?" He questioned.
"Ohmygawd." The beast said,"Jon? I-is that you?"
"It is!" Jon said, embracing the Vulpimancer apparently named Melkutt.
"I'm ditching this lovefest. I've got more important stuff to do." Ben said, getting in his car with Gwen and driving off. Kevin stayed to see what was up with Jon. The two of them were really close friends now.
"I'm so sorry to hear about your mother." Melkutt said,"News has only just reached Vulpin, so i came by the house to pay my respects....I assumed that you and Robert had perished as well..."
"Well, Dad did." Jon said, clutching his necklace,
"So I'd heard. But when I came to Earth a few months ago, a new hope lighted my heart. I heard rumors of a clutzy brown haired boy interfearing with Vilgax's current affairs...I later found this to be Mr. Tennyson. I threw my original mission aside when I also heard that a human matching Robert's description had escaped from a prison on the home planet of Vilgax-"
"Which I am wanted dead or alive on." Jon stated.
"Mhmm. Good to know. But i also heard that the Ultitrix and other lesser known devices similar to the omnitrix had found weilders. I had no idea one of them would be you!" He chuckled, "But, trying to find our father, i came back to see if i could pick up any Eccond scent!"
"Wait...OUR FATHER?" Grant questioned.
"Robert and Sabrina have raised me since I was a pup, Jon is like a brother to me." Melkutt stated.
"But wait...Dad's alive?!" Jon asked, shocked.
TheComicCreator
TheComicCreator

Back to top Go down

2nd Omnitrix(PG-13 for Language and(if you have a good imagination)Gore) Empty Eps. 11 pt. 2- Chaos

Post  TheComicCreator Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:55 pm

"Yes. I believe that our dad is alive and somewhere on Earth!" Melkutt shouted.
"Well we gotta find this guy!" Kevin said. Everyone looked to him, confused that he could care so much. "He could be a valuable ally to me, being a famous plumber and all." Kevin said crossing his arms, pretending like he didn't care.

"Then let's set out then!" Jon said,"We'll go out in eight different groups. Pick your buddies and let's go!"
"You may run into a problem." Rocky pointed out.
"What's that? Megan questioned,"How hard can it be to find my uncle?!"
"Last week was the start of an International "Hide From Another Race" Month. It's like tag and seek. You go to a specific planet and hide. If found by the dominent species on that planet, you fight or run away. If defeated in battle, you are disqualified. The last one hidden wins, and the prize is decided by the head of the planet the winner was hiding on. Trillions compete, from the Milkey Way to the Adromeda Galaxy. Thousands travel to Earth. Don't be surprised if you run into a few troublemakers."
"...Smaller groups then?" Ian asked
"Guess so." Jess stated.
"Good luck to you all." Tyson said.
"Let's so this." Mack said.

Grant ran to the top of the hill,"Beat you guys!" He shouted down.
"Have fun getting up the rest of the Rockies." Ian stated.
Melkutt jumped past Grant.
"Yepp. Vulpin's full of weird terrain like this." Jon said.
"You've been there?" Wen asked.
"Once or twice." Jon said.
"Wow. Was it bad?" Mack asked.
"Try fun." Jon grinned.
A boulder went flying down the mountain,"DUCK!" Wen yelled.
A Humongasur with red eyes stood further up the mountain and hit the red Ultimatrix symbol on his chest. He became bigger, and green. He aimed his hands at the trio and shot missles at them. They ducked in time and narrowly avoided them.
"So Albedo also has the evolution capability." Jon said. He turned into Toxin.
"Jackson, tap my a*s."
"WHAT?" Grant shouted shocked.
"Tap the Ultitrix symbol on Toxin's a*s, I can't reach it."
"...Kay..." Grant said. Hitting it unsurely. A strange wave swept over Toxin. His body elongated, and he grew long feelers that flowed back. His fangs dripped with poison, and the grew "mock feelers" out of his rear end. Armor grew all along the top of his body, he grew many more legs, and his scorpoion pincers transformed into crab-like claws."ULTIMATE TOXIN!!"

Andy, Vita, Kevin and Matt walked the streets of Paris calmly, looking around descretely for any signs of Mr. Eccond. Matt stopped walking.
Kevin turned around and saw Matt's eyes flickering orange,"No, not now, not now!" He shouted, shaking Matt by the shoulders. His eyes stopped spazing, but then Matt gently grabbed Kevin's arm...and flipped him.
"OW!" Kevin shouted. Passers by started shouted in French, as Matt activated his ATD and turned into Quick-Pince. The orange alien jabbed rapidly at Kevin as he tried to stop and absorb some cement or metal. Vita flipped out and actiuvated HER ATD, as did Andy.
"WOLF SPIDER!"
"MAMMOTH HOG!"
Kevin flew backwords as Quick-Pince him in the gut. Mammoth Hog charged and was quickly thrown aside with what seemed to be a max increase of superhuman strength. Wolf spiger grabbed Quick-Pince's hands and punched his gut with the remaining pair. He seemed to calm dowm a bit...but then threw Wolf Spider off and ran towars the Eiffel Tower. Mammoth Hog charged after him.

"It's so cold here." Nova said.
"It's Canada, EMBRACE the cold." Tyson said.
"That sounds like I've heard it from somewhere." Fireball stated half-jokingly.
Jess picked up Nova and put the lizard on her shoulder. The snow was deeper than the poor Gourmand was tall.
"Wait, I think I heard something." Tyson stated, stopping the group from moving further forward.
June shot a ray of light forward, and they saw a shape dodge it.
"There's a being over there!" Rocky stated chucking several rocks in that direction.
"What if that's Jon's dad?" Jess asked.
"Then he doesn't know who we are and we need to make him know we don't plan on losing whatever battle may ensue if he thinks we're villains." Rocky said raising a huge chunk of ice from the Earth. Nova looked at him confused. "Fight so he knows we're not screwing with him!" He shouted tossing the chunk. It landed and they saw a light source appear from next to it. And then a jet of fire blasted past them.
"FIRE ALIEN!" Nova shoted hiding from the beast on Jess' shoulder.
"Nova, I'm gonna need you to get off my shoulder. Kay?" Jess asked.
Nova unwillingly slid off,"Gaurd the lizard with your life." Jess said to June in a dead-serious tone.
"I will." She said, picking up Nova and using light rays to warm her up.
Jess and Tyson activated their ATDs, and Fireball flew into the storm to get a better view of the creature. Blasts of fire could vaugly be seen flying back and forth. The two ATD weilders ran into the storm.
"Boomdyata!" Tyson shouted.
"Entelodeath!" Jess shouted.
Running towards the creature felt weird for Jess, because she didn't FEEL like Entelo- "OOF!" She ran into the sturdy beast. A male Flaretopsian turned around. He grunted, and his back, frill and tail spikes flared with anger, smoke poured from the exaust ports in his flank. A fireball stored up in his beak. Just then an explosion occurred inbetween the two of them and Fireball swooped in and picked up Jess.
"You okay?" He asked. He looked her up and down."That's a new alien." He stated, "Looks like our friend there."
Jess turned around and carfully looked at herself in the ice as the storm came to a stop.
"So Jon and me DO get DNA from the same galaxy!" she said seeing what she looked like,"FIREWRECKER!" Jess' Flaretopsian form shouted, her frill flared with excitement and she shot a jet of fire at the arrogant male.

"So what's new in life?" Megan asked Jade walking through a ragged jungle path, "Jon behaving himself?"
"As well as he can." Was the reply.
"I hear that." Bink said,"Gran't been a bit loopy late- HOLY CRAP!" She pointed in front of them.
Three shadowed figures stood blocking the path a few meters in front of them. They all held one arm up and activated something.
"ATD weilders?" Jade asked.
"Can't be, those don't look like alien holograms." Bink stated.
They all slapped down on their devices and seemed to disappear.
"Where'd they go?!" Jade shouted as her skin turned to tadenite.
"I don't know!" Sofia shouted. Just then a Gibbon jumped on her back and tried strangling her,"SHOW US WHERE MEGAN ECCOND IS! I aM NATHAN RUSSO AND I NEED TO KNOW!!" A mechanical voice coming from the Gibbon's direction shouted.
Megan turned into a Utahraptor and bit the Gibbon's arm and flung it into a tree right as a Cobra-like snake started bite Jade as fast as a Gatling minigun, to no avail since her skin was rock. And a Gorrilla-sized Mandrill crashed through the trees went to attack Bink, who was now BPMamba.
As BPMamba, she managed to calm everyone down, and the others to tranform back into their human forms. They revealed themselves as Scott Futo, Riley Futo, and Nathan Russo. They all weilded CTD(Creture Transformation Devices) just as Megan did, and like her, gained them from aliens who had collected DNA of Earth creatures from a certain time period, and who's ship had run out of control and crashed. Each alien wished not for all of his research to got to waste, and bestowed upon humans their CTDs.
"I am MeganEccond.I weild the Paleotrix and can turn into anything currently extinct." Megan stated. The others bowed. Apparently they had all been told to search out Megan so that she could tell them how to adapt to life with their new devices and knowledge.
Nate was mute,and owned the Homosatrix. He used his CTD, that being the mechanical voice they heard earlier, to communticate that he could transform into any animal from the present.
"I'm Riley!" Riley stated, "And this is my big brother Scott!"
"I can introduce myself Riley, Im ninetee-"
"Me and him can transform into future animals, like that Gatling snake I tried to bite you as earlier!" She said pointing at Jade.
"And the Facepaint ape that I transformed into." Scott said," We both have the Biolitrix. I weild the Biolitrix B, and Riley the Biolitrix A."
"We have much to learn from you." He said shaking Megan's hand.

Just as Ultimate Toxin was about to dash up the mountain to spit in Albedo's eye. A tall figure flew down in front of him via jetpack.
"Move it mister- I'm trying to save the world and find my-"
"Mister, is that anyway to adress your father?"
Ult. Toxin looked up. His father was standing in front of him.
"Dad?" He asked.
"The one and only!" Robert Eccond replied. He pulled a radio out of his pocket. "He's at my location, please come aprehend and contain."
Within the next three seconds, just about every plumber in the milkey way came to battle Albedo. From Vaxasaurian to Felicitan to Sweetit, everyone dogpiled him and Azmuth slowly walked by and took out the core.
"If you would please, Mr. Eccond." He said. Jon waited for his Dad to pull our some alien gun and blast it. He looked behind him.
"He's talking to you, Jonathan." Robert said, patting Melkutt's head.
Jon turned back to Azmuth, and he nodded. Jon picked up Azmuth, and placed him on Tetrax's shoulder. Jon activated the Ultitrix and turned into Deathbringer. His giant foot slammed down on the tiny Ultimatrix core until it was bound to be etaernally part of the Rocky Mountain range. Jon roared in triumph, a raor that bellowed throughout the surrounding area, impressing and scaring all of the plumbers.
"I knew your kid was gonna overdo it." Tetrax said to Robert.
"You're just jealous your kid doesn't have an... What'd you call it kid?" He said to Grant.
"Alien Transformation Device. I'm Grant, I live with Jon." Grated answered.
"Alright then..." He said.

After the plumbers left, the guys sat around talking.
"Getting home is gonna be hell." Jon said.
"Is it?" His father asked. "Where are your other friends right now?"
"Canada, Paris, and the Amazon, but I don't see how that-" Mr. Eccond snapped his fingers and the entire gang, all ATD weilders untransformed, all calm, were in the Eccond front yard.
"How did you-" They all started.
"Jon and Jade aren't the only ones with alien heritage." His dad said messing up Scott's hair, walking in the door.
"Who is that-" Grant started to ask Sofia.
"I'll explain later." she said,"That Jon's dad?"
"Yepp," Grant said.

Turns out that the only reason it took Jon's dad so long to find his sons was because it took him 9 years to find a way out of the prison he was being held in, and a year to build up enough backup after he found out about all of the galaxy's chaos in his absence. After taking care of Six-Six, Animo, and pretty much everyone but Vilgax and Albedo, he built up quite the reputation, almost forgeting he had to get back to Melkutt and Jon. But then rumors of a boy matching Jon's discription and a blue Vulpimancer not unlike Melkutt causing trouble on Earth, Vulpin and a few other planets drew him back to Earth. He was entering the atmosphere as Jon and friends reached the Rocky Mountains base. By the time he was able to breathe at a certain altitude, he started to aim where he was landing and saw Jon, then saw him transform. After the Albedo incident, all was well...Until Jon's dad found out what Jon did to the basement...
TheComicCreator
TheComicCreator

Back to top Go down

2nd Omnitrix(PG-13 for Language and(if you have a good imagination)Gore) Empty Eps. 12- Riot

Post  TheComicCreator Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:33 pm

"Something isn't right."
"Nawww. I couln't tell." SCREEEEEEEECH!!!! KERTHUMP.
"Ouch. You knew me and Mack were on the roof, why'd you stop so fast?"
"Because NYC is different. The once clustered city streets are empty." KABOOM!! CRASH!
"Because Uncle Ian warned dad about the exploding building up ahead."
"Sweetie, get back in the car before you- AAAAAAHHHH! TI-R-TRED!" ... "Keep an eye for any dangers, kid. Turn into an alien next time. And Ian, I know what's wrong...Ben became occupied..."

1. Ben Omnitrix STATIONED
2. Jon Ultitrix VIGELANTEE
3. Grant Megatrix VIGELANTEE
4. Wendall Magnotrix VIGELANTEE
5. Andy Alphotrix STATIONED
6. Sofia Alternitrix VIGELANTEE
7. Mackenzie Negatrix VIGELANTEE
8. Matt Multitrix STATIONED
9. Jess Talepadatrix VIGELANTEE
10. ----- ----- -----
11. Tyson Neurotrix STATIONED
12. Ian Invertrix VIGELANTEE
13. Tu-Thrah Naitrix SPY
32. Ken Tennyson Omnitrix 2.0 CHILD
33. Jewel Eccond Combitrix CHILD

"I hope you know I catologed the lot of you for a reason." said Azmuth's hologram.
"Quit the lecture and tell us what's going on." Jon said. He sat with a few other ATD weilders in a building's wreck. He wore a black and white jacket with a dark blue shirt underneath. A white circle showed a black 2 inside of it. All of the ATD weilders had their "Weilder #" Somewhere on their person. From jackets like Jon, to shirts like Ben, to tatoos like Tu-Thrah.
Azmuth sighed,"Impatient as ever, Jon. It's been 12 years since the last major incident on Earth and you havn't changed one bit."
"Yes, I'm 30. So what?" Jon shruged.
"You never did tell us what was going on." Tu-Thrah said as she lifted her cloaking device,"Aliens are running amuck New York. The entire city border is blocked off by plumbers. A Vulpimancer nearly bit my head off!" She started to swear in an alien tongue.
"Calm yourself child." Azmuth shouted. "The Entire Tennyson family has moved to the Adromeda galaxy to help the crashing Plumber sysyem there. The quote,"Bad Guys"; murderers and other crimanals, escaped from Incarcicon and attacked Earth, all attempting to take it over."
"Surely they knew about us?" Ian asked. He wore a black hoodie with a red 12 on his right shoulder, and a red shirt underneath. It was partially unzipped.
"They did, and didn't care." Ben is famous. Most of his transformations are not well known enough for them to predict his moves."

Just then the building collapsed on top of them. On Jon, Grant, Mackenzie, Ian, Tu-Thrah, and Jon's daughter Jewel. Tadenite opened up a large hole in the window and steel. Jade walked in and picked up Jewel and started to cuddle her.
"Mom, I'm 10, I can take care of myself." she said. Jon's alien Body Armor had caught the building in time to avoid everyone being crushed. He chucked the piece to the place where the Empire State building had once stood and they heard a deep bellowing screech. The ground started to shake.
"We've gotta get to HQ fast." Grant said. He slugged Jon's arm. Jon glared at him as his eyes flashed light blue as he became more Kineceleran-like, fueled with a slight anger. He held onto Jade and Ian, and had Jewel jump on his back. He sped off without the others. Tu-thrah turned into her alien Topspeed and followed Jon. Grant "Blitzkreiged" away, and Mack (unluckily) grabbed him right before he took off.
They got back only to find Burrowyrm attempting to fight off an alien that they all would have recognized as Deathbringer years ago. This was a youngling however, and was four stories tall.
"It's been a while, but here we go." Jon said, finding Deathbringer's hologram.
His skin turned a dark green, and his underbelly a lighter greean as he bent over and grew a tail. Hid forearms shrunk a bit, and his hind legs grew far more muscular and became clawed. His eyes became red with black slits full of hate. His muzzle extended like that of a crocadile, with many daggar-like teeth sticking out from the top jaw. The Ultitrix symbol shifted to his back and a black band streched around his chest and behind his arms. Spines grew out of his back and a type of webbing formed between them, black with a natural skull-like decal on the left-hand side.
Deathbringer now stood seven stories tall.

"Maggot youngling!" Deathbringer shouted, "Get your teeth off of her!" He shouted, picking the reptile up by his neck. He tossed it aside tand put one foot on it. He roared right in his face. "Have I made myself clear?" He asked, agrivated. The dinosaur moaned and squirmed. Deathbringer lifter up him foot and the youngling scrambled up and ran away. Deathbringer snapped at his tail as he ran away, then transformed back. "Foolish child." Jon said as he spat to the side.
Sofia transformed back and limped over to a pile of rubble. She'd accidenlly demolished a small corridor as Burrowyrm. She sat down and whinced.
Grant rushed to her side, the golden number 3 on the back of his t-shirt flashed in the miday sunlight as he ran,"I'm fine, sweetie." She said. They all sat in a circle, since there was a center where no rubble had fallen, but a small fire was burning.
"What's this?" she said, bending over and picking up a clipboard, gently hanging on to about 13 papers.
"Thats the ATD weilder list. The one that gave all of us numbers." Jon said, sitting across from the ATD NYC HQ main entrance. He pointed at the black 6 on her shirt's center, it had a strangely appealing style.
"Oh, this is the handwritten version." She said,"Back from when Tu-Thrah was the new kid. Of course Azmuth and all of the other creators have technological versions of this now, with all 50 something of us...Page # 10 is left blank."
"Yeah, it might be about 70 now. Even amatuers are building ATDs. And it's because of Ben. Even though he's technically the first, he's always refered to himself as # 10."
"Oh, that b***h." Sofia said. She tossed the clipboard into the flames. They watched the flames dance as they remembered what life was like when they did the "easy" stuff and Ben handled all of the big baddies. But that was a few years ago, before the Tennysons moved to the Adromeda Galaxy to help the collapsing Plumber sytem there. The fire went out when there was nothing left to burn. Jon stepped throught the ashes as they went to enter the main building. As they stepped through the doorway, an alarm started to go off. They quicked their pace and took the elevator upsairs. As they ran down the hallway, they discovered various clawmarks and explosion residue all over the walls and floors, and ran faster.
They turned into one room where all of the commotion was coming from, and saw the most horrid sight...

Jess, with her 9 scarf partially torn, was gaurding a wounded Nova and pounding in the skull of some Tetramand with only three arms. And Wen's Big Shock was electriciuting a Flaretopsian. Ian went Flathead and shoved the Flaretopsian out of the third story window, and Jon transformed turned into Dr. Surgeon and started healing Nova.
Jess collapsed onto the Tetramand, knocking it unconcious,"They came in here...All of them...At least 500...Too much...Nova hurt...bad...horrible...Tyson..." Jess strained.
"Calm yourself Jess." Jon's alien said.
"But...Nova..Needs..." everything went black.

"HELP!" Jess shouted, sitting up and giving herself a horrid headache.
"Hey, sit down." Bink said, "You were banged up pretty bad."
"Where's Nova?" She asked. so worried.
"Well Jon's got her in the next roo-" Ian started. But she was already gone. Jess shoved her hands in the doorway to help slow her momentum. Nova was passed out on the bed. But it was a peaceful sleep. She had a bangage wrapped around her head, one hand on a full stomach, and was drooling a little bit.
Jess seemed to have had the weight of 5 worlds off of her shoulders.
"Is Jess okay?" Tyson asked walking in.
Blade shoved his arm through Tyson's insides, "Yeah, but you're not. We know you lead the attack on them."
Jon then switched to Lazahbeam as Tyson healed himself. "Never again." Lazahbeam said,"It took you 12 years to regenerate after last time. You're not coming back after this." Lazahbeam dropped his jaw about an extra three feet more than it should. A lazar shot out that covered Tyson in pure blue light. When it vanished, there was nothing but a dent in the floor,because jon had not let up soon enough. Jon switched to Beat'Em'Up and spit into the dent. He walkd out of the room to look for an old, trustworthy friend.
Beat'Em'Up peaked around the corner into the room. A strangely familiar figure stood looking out of the window of the floating building, 10000 feet in the air. The purple alien snuck up behind the human, as quiet as he could. He tried a punch, but the shadow whipped around, caught the fist, grabbed his wrist, and flipped Beat'Em'Up(the alien who's fighting skills even rivaled Rath's) on the ground where he had previously stood.
Jon transformed back,"Ugh...Nice to see you too, Matt."
Matt simply smiled and messed with his 8 necklace. He helped Jon up,"All playing aside, you've requested me here for a reason, correct?"
"Yes." Jon said,"Considering Jess' *cough* and Tyson's*cough* condition, we are short on ATD weilders to fight for our cause." An explosion was heard from the city ruins below. Both Matt and Jopn leaned out of the window, and simaltaniously cringed.
"Which begins to get increasingly worse." Jon muttered. He remembered what had happened to HQ after they got Jess out. A number of younger To'kustar had decided that it was all in good fun to crush it underfoot.
"Hmmm. What about your daughter? How fares she with that ATD of her's?" Matt asked.
"Pretty well. Although she complains that the only alien she can use to fight is Blindbeast." Jon rolled his eyes.
"If I want a Vulpimancer, I'll call my Uncle Melkutt!" Jewel yelled from down the hall.
"And your son? He's not jealous that his younger sister has an ATD and he doesn't?" Matt questioned.
"Not at all." Jon said, "Besides, he's inherited transfomation powers from his grandfather." A glowing turquoise blur sped down the hall.
"Speak of the devil." Matt chuckled. The blur sped back to the doorway of the room that Matt and Jon were in. When it stopped it appeared to be XLR8 gone on the Grid(TOTAL Tron reference), but a little bit shorter, about the height of Jon from his teenage years.
"Hey dad!" He said.
"Get back here!" a voice shouted from down the hall.
"Whah-oh." Jon's son said. And he was gone again.
Grant ran down the hall after him, Megatrix activated," Ryan Jackson Eccond!" He shouted,"Get back here and listen to your godfather THIS INSTANT!" There was a golden flash, "STARNOSE!"
Matt and Jon burst into laughter. At least with all this stress, there was still something to be happy about and laugh at.

Just then, the doorbell rang...
Ten.
Thousand.
Feet.
In.
The.
Air.

Jon told everyone to "Shut the hell up or I'll rip your throat out" as he walked silently to the door. He flung it open and saw a person he wish he hadn't.
"Hey guys." Said Ben,"Miss me?"
"NO." Jon said coldly. He slammed the door in Ben 10,000's face.
"Who was it?" Sofia asked, seeing the look of disgust on Jon's face.
"Girl Scout." was Jon's response. There was another knock at the door,"Whatever you're selling, we don't want any!" Jon shouted.
The door dented once. Twice. Thrice. Then fell in as a horrid, deformed, green creature burst in. It tuened out to be Ben, as his alien Bengoblin. Jon had half a mind to grap his tail and toss him out the window, but he was human again already.
Jon activated the Ultitrix. He held it diagonally, with his left fist at his right shoulder.
"Never hold an ATD like that." Ben said, "It looks sloppy."
Jon was now entirely enfuriated with Ben, as were all of the others. They simaltainiously activated thier ATDs. "No more chances Ben, we've paid for your mistakes."
"What?"
In a flash the entire room was full of different alien forms as the ATD weilders shouted their nicnames.
"Thiefcoon!" A mysterious alien of Bink.
"Lionmane!" One of Jon's newer aliens roared.
"Ghostface!" Was Tu-Thrah's shout as the dark figure made a knife-like appendage come from her right wrist.
"Dogbite!" Barked Ian.
"Icefox!" Wen whispered.
"Lavashark!" Mack yelled.
"Bloodyknuckles!" Grant shouted.
"Crystell!" Matt yelled.

Ben paused as all of the aliens readied weapons, cracked their knuckles, or glared at him."...Oh...Hehehe...I see what's going on here...you guys wanna spar!" Ben turned into Fourarms.
"If that's what you wanna call it." Ghostface whipsered.
"Me first." Lionman said, determined.
"GO!" Fourarms shouted.
Lionmane jumped at Fourarms and nearly missed. But his claws dug into an arm.
"OW! THAT HURT! IT'S BLEEDING!" he shouted.
"It's supposed to." Lionmane growled as the other aliens closed in on Fourarms. Jess limped into the room and corralled Ryan and Jewel out.

"What's going on guys?" Fourarms asked as Ben switched to Diamondhead.
Jon switched to his alien 'Riot'. Since it was evening, he transformed to his "destructive form" rather than his "Riot-Control form". Torch-like growths on his back burned, and his fingers sharped to claws.His eyes set in deep and glowed an eerie blue. He shoved Diamondhead off of the platform, and junmped after him. Everyone turned into flying aliens and soon after, a battle ensued that no person ever could have thought of. Lazers and fire and other elements flew every which way as the Earth ATD weilders attacked Stinkfly. Then the battle shifted to the wreckage of the city that once stood. Way Big had trouble holding Off Collossus and Deathbringer. Ben fled from Earth, knowing that he was not wanted.

No one ever saw or spoke of Ben again, not on Earth at least, and Ken Tennyson was left with a burning etanal rage and hate for the other ATD weilders.
Especially Jon, whom had hated his father from the day they met.
TheComicCreator
TheComicCreator

Back to top Go down

2nd Omnitrix(PG-13 for Language and(if you have a good imagination)Gore) Empty Eps. 13- Daily Antics

Post  TheComicCreator Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:12 am

"I'm bored." Riley sighed,"Can't I go hang out with some of the BTD weilders?"
"ATD weilders." Scott corrected while not looking up from the computer screen. He was entering the information of Jon's newest alien into the database.
He spoke aloud:
"Species: Thuderbrock
Nicnames: Gigabird
ATD DNA reisides in: Ultitrix
Nicnamed: Gigabird
Height: 30 feet
Weight: 132 lbs."
"Scott, can I go see Ian?" Riley questioned.
Scott's fingers froze before he had even finished typing. He put one arm on the back of the chair and slowly turned left to face Riley. One eye blinded by that horrible scar, he started at her very sternly.
"No."
"But why?" She pleaded.
"Because he's a weird guy. I don't trust him. And all of his aliens are too dangerous. If he tries fighting when you're nearby, he may accidently hurt or even kill you. I can't allow that to happen. Plus all of the ATD weilders are out of town today. Something about going to Maine."
"Well can I go two doors down to visit Jade?"
"Pretty sure she tagged along. If not, she's gone anyways." Scott returned to his work, drawing all of the different aliens and writing up their information.
Riley sighed. The cable had been out since Jon discovered Gigabird yesterday and knocked out a few telaphone poles and streetlights. She walked outside to a sight she did not expect at all. Next door was Jon's dad, meditating. Or so it seemed, until he floated up into the air and exploded.
"What the f**k?!" Riley shouted.
The new being which was apparently Jon's dad had shown his true form, and what he meant by "alien heritage" the last time he had spoken to her and the others.
He noticed her panic and attempted to calm her down, "This is what I meant, young CTD weilder. Jon is half Kineceleran, one fourth Human, and one forth Epidyte."
Riley fainted at the sight of this "all-powerful being". When she awoke, she was in bed, Megan sitting next to her, reading a book.
"So it was just a dream." Riley smiled.
"Oh, no it wasn't. My uncle is half Epidyte." Megan didn't look up from her book.
Riley was silent for about 30 seconds, probablly a personal record,"You Ecconds-I'll never understand the lot of you."
Mr. Eccond floated into the room, his legs crossed. He looked fairly similar to Jon's Anodyte form, but instead of manna for hair, it was a light blue fire. The body was a considerablly darker, but still kind of a sky-blueish.
Riley had gotten over her fear,"What, you can't walk? You have to show off?"
"I don't want to burn down your house, Riley." was his responce.
"Ooohhhh... Right.." She looked kind of embarresed.
"I'm just gonna, um, go outside and, uh, play with Melkutt. KAYTHANKSBYE!" Riley akwardly shouted as she edged toward the door and then bolted out back.
"Melkutt lives here? I thought he was back on Vulpin but I never expected that he's live next door." Megan said, putting her bookmark in and standing up.
"He actually lives in the compund that Jon apparently built when I was gone. Did you know about that?" Robert Eccond asked, looking suspiciously at Megan.
"No, I didn't." She said, nodding and smiling.
He read her mind,"I totally knew about it uncle Robert, did you really need to read my mind to figure that out?"
A quick look of shock covered his face as he returned to a human form,"You're just like I remember you. Soooooo predictable." Megan giggled as she exited the room.
"Where you goin'?" He shouted after her.
"I'm going out back to mess with Riley and Melkutt." She shouted joyfully.

"Common Melly! Go get the stick, go get the stick!" Riley shouted while waving a stick in front of Melkutt's face. All he did was cross his paws and sit there,"I'm no Earth Dog, miss. And I don't appreciate the 'pet name'. I'm not going to run after a tiny tree branch."
"You're no fun." Riley complained. Just then a Sabre-toothed Cat ran out of the back door,"Smilodon!" A mechanical voice, similar to Megan's yelled.
Riley quickly transformed and jumped in the pool as the feline missed her and tackled Melkutt,"Megaaaannn. You're my cousin, and I love you, but if you don't get off of me, I'm going to-" Melkutt started.
Just then a creature resebling a dolphin jumped out of the pool, high into the air, and divebombed Megan. Riley switched from the live torpedo that was the Torpon to an Owl hawk, and flew up to examine the damage she had made. He nose/beak hurt, and now she knew why. Melkutt was walking over to the sidelines to watch, and an Ankylasaurus stood where the cat was a second ago. It bellowed and the mechanical voice shouted,"Have at it, Riley! I was just playing, but if it's a fight you want," she swug her tail and demolished the tree next to her,"then it's a fight you'll get."
Riley dove at Megan, only to have a wing clipped and crash land next to Melkutt.
She reverted to human form and grabbed her broken arm. Her CTD injected a wire into it and the blood seeped back into her skin and the bone fixed. She switched to a Nymph Lion, and snarled.
"I don't play games." the Paleotrix said as Megan snorted and slammed her tail on the ground,"Anyone who turns into a dolphin and attacks me has made a big mistake."
She transformed and shouted,"Diabloceratops!"
"That's a real dino?" the feline asked, forgeting the fight and looking confused.
"Yes. But I chose the wrong Ceratopsian." Megan stated, switching to a Pachyrhinosaurus. She charged Riley, slamming her into the Eccond yard, right through the fence.
"Oh no you don't!" Nate's CTD shouted. Appearing out of nowhere, he jumped down from another tree and transformed into an elephant. He shoved Megan off of Riley.
Apparently each ATD weilder was sent to get home on their own, and Ian made it first.
He ran out to the back and his jaw dropped in confusion, seeing a pachyderm wrestle with a dinosaur while Riley's CTD again healed all of her broken bones.
Deciding he had to end the brawl, he took his time choosing an alien, no body noticed. Megan went Therizenasaurus and shoved Nate to the side. Riley was a giant mandrill, or Godrilla, and was holding back Megan from clawing her to bits.
Before slapping down the Invertrix, he chuckle dlightly, glad to have fun with a new alien. Grant too followed into the yard, second to make it home.
"Zillabreath!" Ian shouted, spitting fire into the sky. He broke up the fighting by yelling at the lot of them, whenever he opened his mouth, red fire came out. After settling the fight, Zillabreath shifted his footing, nearly stepping on Grant.
"Hey Godzilla, what d oi look like, Tokyo?" Grant shouted.
TheComicCreator
TheComicCreator

Back to top Go down

2nd Omnitrix(PG-13 for Language and(if you have a good imagination)Gore) Empty Re: 2nd Omnitrix(PG-13 for Language and(if you have a good imagination)Gore)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down