ATD Wielders Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You ever seen something too good to be true?

2 posters

Go down

You ever seen something too good to be true? Empty You ever seen something too good to be true?

Post  Rasdog Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:03 am

This just might be one of those things. I go by Ras. I've RP'd on other sites but they never really catered to my interests. I randomly searched for Ben 10 role play and this came up. I have to admit it is one of the coolest things I've seen in a while. So, I hope to get to get to know you guys. Oh yeah, and I have a little problem with typos. I'm working on it.

-Ras

Rasdog

Back to top Go down

You ever seen something too good to be true? Empty Anybody there?

Post  Rasdog Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:38 am

Something tells me this site is dead. I'm sorry to hear that. I guess I just missed out by a few months. I wonder why? I would hate to think everybody grew out of this. Because no one should ever have to grow out of anything. If you like something, one should fight for it, and enjoy it no matter who else says differently.

...yet, I'm talking to myself...

Just too bad.

Rasdog

Back to top Go down

You ever seen something too good to be true? Empty WAIT A MINUTEIt

Post  cavylover137 Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:09 am

It's not dead. It's just that we're all kind of busy with school and such. I'm on here a bit more than the others, so welcome.

cavylover137

Back to top Go down

You ever seen something too good to be true? Empty Re: You ever seen something too good to be true?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down