FIREBALL!!!!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

FIREBALL!!!! Empty FIREBALL!!!!

Post  smartypantz25 on Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:52 am

*shoots boilthroat* Mwahaha
smartypantz25
smartypantz25

Posts : 355
Points : 29
Join date : 2011-02-22
Age : 21
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

FIREBALL!!!! Empty Re: FIREBALL!!!!

Post  cavylover137 on Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:33 pm

OH NOES

cavylover137

Posts : 258
Points : 16
Join date : 2011-02-22
Location : Somewhere in a galaxy far far away....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

FIREBALL!!!! Empty Re: FIREBALL!!!!

Post  TheComicCreator on Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:57 pm

Lief: Boilthroat, like other dragons, is immune to fire on the outside, so f**k you too.
Boilthroat:*snorts/ shoots blast down Fireball's throat, killing him*
Mwahaha Mwahaha Mwahaha Mwahaha Mwahaha
TheComicCreator
TheComicCreator

Posts : 256
Points : 69
Join date : 2011-02-22
Age : 23
Location : <CLASSIFIED>,<CLASSIFIED>, US

View user profile

Back to top Go down

FIREBALL!!!! Empty Re: FIREBALL!!!!

Post  smartypantz25 on Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:56 pm

Haha no.

his mouth is already closed, and he's already 500 feet in the air!
smartypantz25
smartypantz25

Posts : 355
Points : 29
Join date : 2011-02-22
Age : 21
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

FIREBALL!!!! Empty Re: FIREBALL!!!!

Post  TheComicCreator on Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:23 pm

((And heres the idiot that doesn't know how to RP))
Lief: You talk like this, AS A CHARACTER, and so we know who's speaking.
And you roll with the flow! You cannot change reality in a Roleplay!

((So deal with it, Fireball's been blasted, do this the right way if you're going to try to top me Wink )
TheComicCreator
TheComicCreator

Posts : 256
Points : 69
Join date : 2011-02-22
Age : 23
Location : <CLASSIFIED>,<CLASSIFIED>, US

View user profile

Back to top Go down

FIREBALL!!!! Empty Re: FIREBALL!!!!

Post  smartypantz25 on Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:06 pm

TheComicCreator wrote:((And heres the idiot that doesn't know how to RP))
Lief: You talk like this, AS A CHARACTER, and so we know who's speaking.
And you roll with the flow! You cannot change reality in a Roleplay!

((So deal with it, Fireball's been blasted, do this the right way if you're going to try to top me Wink )


i could've done without the insult.


*releases gobblepin and Grizzphon*
smartypantz25
smartypantz25

Posts : 355
Points : 29
Join date : 2011-02-22
Age : 21
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

FIREBALL!!!! Empty Re: FIREBALL!!!!

Post  Cye99 on Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:05 pm

Pepsi: Hai dere!
Bronzefire: RAWR!
Cye99
Cye99

Posts : 123
Points : 24
Join date : 2011-02-22
Age : 20
Location : A place in a place

View user profile

Back to top Go down

FIREBALL!!!! Empty Re: FIREBALL!!!!

Post  smartypantz25 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:55 am

Cye99 wrote:Pepsi: Hai dere!
Bronzefire: RAWR!

Who the hell are they?


then again, you dun know my guys........


hmmmmmm
smartypantz25
smartypantz25

Posts : 355
Points : 29
Join date : 2011-02-22
Age : 21
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

FIREBALL!!!! Empty Re: FIREBALL!!!!

Post  cavylover137 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:36 am

Well why don't we introduce everybody?

cavylover137

Posts : 258
Points : 16
Join date : 2011-02-22
Location : Somewhere in a galaxy far far away....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

FIREBALL!!!! Empty Re: FIREBALL!!!!

Post  Cye99 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:39 am

Pepsi is my HTTYD OC and Bronzeflame is his dragon.
Cye99
Cye99

Posts : 123
Points : 24
Join date : 2011-02-22
Age : 20
Location : A place in a place

View user profile

Back to top Go down

FIREBALL!!!! Empty Re: FIREBALL!!!!

Post  cavylover137 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:30 am

That makes sense now.

cavylover137

Posts : 258
Points : 16
Join date : 2011-02-22
Location : Somewhere in a galaxy far far away....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

FIREBALL!!!! Empty Re: FIREBALL!!!!

Post  smartypantz25 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:35 pm

cavylover137 wrote:That makes sense now.

jess, release your sky seal!
smartypantz25
smartypantz25

Posts : 355
Points : 29
Join date : 2011-02-22
Age : 21
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

FIREBALL!!!! Empty Re: FIREBALL!!!!

Post  smartypantz25 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:35 pm

Cye99 wrote:Pepsi is my HTTYD OC and Bronzeflame is his dragon.

What, so you actually kept your end of the deal and watched the movie?
smartypantz25
smartypantz25

Posts : 355
Points : 29
Join date : 2011-02-22
Age : 21
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

FIREBALL!!!! Empty Re: FIREBALL!!!!

Post  cavylover137 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:19 pm

I would release him if he would stop hiding!

cavylover137

Posts : 258
Points : 16
Join date : 2011-02-22
Location : Somewhere in a galaxy far far away....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

FIREBALL!!!! Empty Re: FIREBALL!!!!

Post  Cye99 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:37 pm

smartypantz25 wrote:
Cye99 wrote:Pepsi is my HTTYD OC and Bronzeflame is his dragon.

What, so you actually kept your end of the deal and watched the movie?

Yep! It was okay, can't believe Hiccup lost his freakin' foot. And, I made my own OCs!
Cye99
Cye99

Posts : 123
Points : 24
Join date : 2011-02-22
Age : 20
Location : A place in a place

View user profile

Back to top Go down

FIREBALL!!!! Empty Re: FIREBALL!!!!

Post  smartypantz25 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:01 pm

Cye99 wrote:
smartypantz25 wrote:
Cye99 wrote:Pepsi is my HTTYD OC and Bronzeflame is his dragon.

What, so you actually kept your end of the deal and watched the movie?

Yep! It was okay, can't believe Hiccup lost his freakin' foot. And, I made my own OCs!

But it makes him and toothless two of a kind.
smartypantz25
smartypantz25

Posts : 355
Points : 29
Join date : 2011-02-22
Age : 21
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

FIREBALL!!!! Empty Re: FIREBALL!!!!

Post  TheComicCreator on Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:00 pm

(Okay Steven, you've been forgivin to some extent. I'm now at the same position as Cyle where it could go either way)

Lief: Sorry for being an @$$ earlier, guys. I'm... not exactly sane Uhh...
Boilthroat:*groans apologetically*
TheComicCreator
TheComicCreator

Posts : 256
Points : 69
Join date : 2011-02-22
Age : 23
Location : <CLASSIFIED>,<CLASSIFIED>, US

View user profile

Back to top Go down

FIREBALL!!!! Empty Re: FIREBALL!!!!

Post  Cye99 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:07 pm

(Yay for aquaintanceship!)

Pepsi: *On Facebook* Ugh *Likes "When You've Found Out That Your Mother Named You After Soda*

Bronzeflame: *Cackles*
Cye99
Cye99

Posts : 123
Points : 24
Join date : 2011-02-22
Age : 20
Location : A place in a place

View user profile

Back to top Go down

FIREBALL!!!! Empty Re: FIREBALL!!!!

Post  smartypantz25 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:40 pm

Cye99 wrote:(Yay for aquaintanceship!)

Pepsi: *On Facebook* Ugh *Likes "When You've Found Out That Your Mother Named You After Soda*

Bronzeflame: *Cackles*

You have a dragon, but no life?
smartypantz25
smartypantz25

Posts : 355
Points : 29
Join date : 2011-02-22
Age : 21
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

FIREBALL!!!! Empty Re: FIREBALL!!!!

Post  smartypantz25 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:47 pm

TheComicCreator wrote:(Okay Steven, you've been forgivin to some extent. I'm now at the same position as Cyle where it could go either way)

Lief: Sorry for being an @$$ earlier, guys. I'm... not exactly sane Uhh...
Boilthroat:*groans apologetically*

YAY! so i can call you my friend? not like best friend, but friend?
smartypantz25
smartypantz25

Posts : 355
Points : 29
Join date : 2011-02-22
Age : 21
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

FIREBALL!!!! Empty Re: FIREBALL!!!!

Post  Cye99 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:02 pm

smartypantz25 wrote:
TheComicCreator wrote:(Okay Steven, you've been forgivin to some extent. I'm now at the same position as Cyle where it could go either way)

Lief: Sorry for being an @$$ earlier, guys. I'm... not exactly sane Uhh...
Boilthroat:*groans apologetically*

YAY! so i can call you my friend? not like best friend, but friend?

"OMG BEST FRIENDS 4EVAAAAAAAAH!!!!"
Cye99
Cye99

Posts : 123
Points : 24
Join date : 2011-02-22
Age : 20
Location : A place in a place

View user profile

Back to top Go down

FIREBALL!!!! Empty Re: FIREBALL!!!!

Post  TheComicCreator on Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:10 am

Yes Steven Smile
No Cyle.
TheComicCreator
TheComicCreator

Posts : 256
Points : 69
Join date : 2011-02-22
Age : 23
Location : <CLASSIFIED>,<CLASSIFIED>, US

View user profile

Back to top Go down

FIREBALL!!!! Empty Re: FIREBALL!!!!

Post  Cye99 on Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:22 am

TheComicCreator wrote:Yes Steven Smile
No Cyle.

I know, I was quoting Bink XD
Cye99
Cye99

Posts : 123
Points : 24
Join date : 2011-02-22
Age : 20
Location : A place in a place

View user profile

Back to top Go down

FIREBALL!!!! Empty Re: FIREBALL!!!!

Post  cavylover137 on Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:37 am

YAY! NO ONE HATES EACH OTHER ANY MORE!!!

cavylover137

Posts : 258
Points : 16
Join date : 2011-02-22
Location : Somewhere in a galaxy far far away....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

FIREBALL!!!! Empty Re: FIREBALL!!!!

Post  smartypantz25 on Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:33 pm

TheComicCreator wrote:Yes Steven Smile
No Cyle.

let's get back to fighting with dragons.
smartypantz25
smartypantz25

Posts : 355
Points : 29
Join date : 2011-02-22
Age : 21
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

FIREBALL!!!! Empty Re: FIREBALL!!!!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum