ATD Wielders Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules (READ OR DIE)

Go down

Rules (READ OR DIE) Empty Rules (READ OR DIE)

Post  Binkatong Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:26 pm

Okay, I'm going to make this quick because no one actually wants to read this.

Do:

• Be nice. Use your common sense, treat others the way they want to be treated, don't be a jerk, ect.
  • Be active. I know this forum is just getting started and isn't very active right now, but it's never going to be active if you don't post!
  • Be creative. We like hearing your original ideas! Don't steal ideas or art from anyone else, no matter how much you think it stinks. Trust us, it doesn't. Very Happy

Don't:

• Be a jerk. Watch what you say before you post. If you think you're going to regret it, keep it to yourself. Posts don't get buried here as easily as on dA.
  • Swear. There are children present. tongue I'll let the little stuff go, like crap or damn, but no f-bombing please. But if I hear ANY bad word being used in a hostile manner towards any other member, you are in deep doodoo. Evil or Very Mad
  • Spam outside of the spam forum. It's there for a reason.
  • Necropost. I'll be lenient on this one since the forum's new, but please avoid bringing back really old threads unless you have something very important and constructive to add.

This will be added to later, but I think that covers the basics. ^w^

Binkatong
Admin

https://atdwielders.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum