ATD Wielders Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Megatrix

3 posters

Go down

The Megatrix Empty The Megatrix

Post  Cye99 Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:09 am

User: Grant Jacksom

Creator: Crainuth (BenVicktor's species)

Aperrence: Stretchs from wrist to elbow.Yellow with a golden stripe down the middle on bottom and top. Face plate has a golden inward pattern that moves toward the center, inlarges into a bulb and patern repeats like the one on top. Rest of the face plate is yellow.

Known Functions: Allows user to transform into aliens by slamming down on the faceplate or by speech. Allows user to transform into stronger aliens when user is very injured or near death. Restores small bits of users health.

Known Bugs: Speech function doesn't always work and sometimes doesn't allow user to use the alien of choice.

Modes: Active mode: Golden; Broken: Dim yellow

Wielder: Grant jackson

Misc.: Can be disarmed by Crainuth even when Crainuth is not around.

List of Aliens: BigCroak, DogClaws, ControlFreak, EX-Terminatar, FurryFists, BurntRubber, GrappleTail, DeathStare, CageFreak, Infi-Bomb, Shiv, BlizzardBreath, Blowout, SandCrab, Doom-Dust, Impale, T-Wrecks, Lifeline, PowerSurge, Short-Out, StarNose, Vampyro,GlueStick, Felight, Gadgethack, Fishguts, Solar and Lunar, Colossus, Voodoll, StinGlob, Ard-Bark, Tri-berus, WormHole, Armor-geddon, Element-ery, Allstar, Hiphop, Byrdbrain, Seasmarts, Pusbubble, Websurfer, Megaconda, Titanic, Olympian, Bloodyknuckles, Lavalamp, Dragonkite, Pillbug, Marshmellow, Plushtoy, Ener-Beauty, Hookhands, Goatsucker, Ironhide, Tripletrouble, Tuskface, Megamoth, Abdo-munch, Plasma-Sting, Make-A-Wish, Stampede, Imp-ulse, Jumpsuit, Roughouse, Haystack, Platipoison, Freakface, Einstein, Jadeblade, Blitzkreig, Buzzbarf, Monster, Bigbang, Touchdown, Cheatcode, Airforce, Al-puke-a, Shawty, Headhunt, Monkeybutt, Crossclaw, Wingspawn, Peacockatrice, Fisticuffs, Panic, Scaregrow, Drumroll, Lunabird, Calamity, Cameoflash, Crushtacean, Appendamage, Battery, Alienphant, NML, Croctears, Seadragon, Snotrag, Pokerking, Mob-Goblin, Outburst, Anemone, Flora, Fauna, Jitter, Guraido, Rollaround, P.A. (Paranormal Activity),

Last edited by Cye99 on Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:40 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : New alien catching XD)
Cye99
Cye99

Back to top Go down

The Megatrix Empty Re: The Megatrix

Post  TheComicCreator Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:04 am

I have the majority of your aliens in my faves, go look there.
TheComicCreator
TheComicCreator

Back to top Go down

Post  Cye99 Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:13 am

TheComicCreator wrote:I have the majority of your aliens in my faves, go look there.
Can you just type them to me? I ish lazy
Cye99
Cye99

Back to top Go down

The Megatrix Empty Aliens

Post  TheComicCreator Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:41 am

Original(not in order):
Salivamander Bigcroak Dogclaws Controlfreak BurntRubber Hiphop Grappletail Deathstare Cagefreak Blizzardbreath T-Wreks Lifeline Powersurge Vampyro Gadgethack Fishguts SolarandLunar Colossus Ard-bark Armor-geddon AllStar BloodyKnuckles Plushtoy Hookhands Goatsucker Abdomunch Megamoth Make-A-Wish Calamity Bat-tery Alienphent Scaregrow

Contest aliens:
Jitter Anenome FloraAndFauna Outburst

That's all that's in my faves, about 34 are missing if you don't include contest entries
TheComicCreator
TheComicCreator

Back to top Go down

Post  TheComicCreator Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:29 pm

Btw, I couldn't remember what Olympian looked like, and he wasn't in my faves, so Grant now has an alien named P.A.(Paranormal Activity). He has about 6 or 7 eyes, and looks basically like a staticy ghostfreak without arms.
TheComicCreator
TheComicCreator

Back to top Go down

The Megatrix Empty Olympian

Post  LuminatorCoin Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:41 am

I think Olympian is like a big monster made of all of the elements like a body made of air and foot made of water.

LuminatorCoin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheComicCreator Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:44 pm

I don't neccesarrilly think it was all the elements. If memory serves right, he's an alien mix of Zeus, Hades, and Posiden.
TheComicCreator
TheComicCreator

Back to top Go down

Post  TheComicCreator Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:55 am

GAH! HOLY "THIS NEEDS UPDATES" BATMAN!
TheComicCreator
TheComicCreator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content