ATD Wielders Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gang Members

4 posters

Go down

Gang Members Empty Gang Members

Post  TheComicCreator Wed May 04, 2011 12:41 pm

Okay, so after seeing Fast Five, I've decided that Jon is going to have some friends on a planet where...nothing besides murder and stealing is really illegal...And these friends...They're BORN to fight, really.

I need some help with names, I can make aliens out of those-

Street name- Specialty- Falseness in appearence

Puff-Getting information- this guy looks like a talking poodle but can turn all of his fluff into spikes and fire them.

Pokerface- Bull$hitting his way out of basically anything- he smooth talks his way in and out of everything, no one ever realizes that he's a criminal.

Bullet- Weapons- He strongly resembles Stitch from the Disney movie, but is seemingly more adorable(no sharp teeth) but he can grow a second pair of arms and whip out four guns before you can say,"Ohhh, aren't you adorable?"(Sorry Bink, but that's prolly gonna end up being Sofia XD)

Blank- Silent & Deadly- He either can't or chooses not to talk, nobody knows which, and it seems like the most innocent guy you'd ever meet. At least until you make him angry enough to place his hands on you, thus sending vibrations throughout your body at rates strong enough to make your body burst like a grape if he'd like. ~Credits to agentbeast~

Ramses- Diversion- Looks like a wolf. Until you get close. Grey fur, black underside, and black stripes on his tail. His muzzle, at least the top part, is covered by 4 large scales and is golden. He has a dark grey crecent moon on his left thigh. He has curved horns, a golden cuff/chain on his left forankle, and most of his left hind leg is bone. His left eye is red, hs right id blue, neither have pupils. He has something around his neck, resembling a medium-sized glowstick, that's dark blue. It is actually the soul of his twin brother.

Shrapnel-Explosives-Looks like a 3-foot-tall rabbit. Until she opens her mouth,which is filled with razor sharp teeth and can emit screeches that can shatter steel.~credits to cavylover137~

Last edited by TheComicCreator on Fri May 20, 2011 12:27 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : new member)
TheComicCreator
TheComicCreator

Back to top Go down

Gang Members Empty Re: Gang Members

Post  agentbeast Wed May 04, 2011 7:29 pm

TheComicCreator wrote:Okay, so after seeing Fast Five, I've decided that Jon is going to have some friends on a planet where...nothing besides murder and stealing is really illegal...And these friends...They're BORN to fight, really.

I need some help with names, I can make aliens out of those-

Street name- Specialty- Falseness in appearence

Puff-Getting information- they guy looks like a talking poodly but can turn all of his fluff into spikes and fire them.

Pokerface- Bull$hitting his way out of basically anything- he smooth talks his way in and out of everything, no one ever realizes that he's a crimainal.

Bullet- Weapons- He strongly resembles Stitch from the Disnry movie, but is seemingly more adorable(no sharp teeth) but he can grow a second pair of arms and whip out four guns before you can say,"Ohhh, aren't you adorable?"(Sorry Bink, but that's prolly gonna end up being Sofia XD)

Blank- Silent & Deadly- He either can't talk or doesn't talk, nobody knows which, and is the most innocent guy you'd ever meet. At least until you make him angry enough to place his hands on you, thus sending vibrations throughout your body and rates strong enough to make your body burst if he'd like.

agentbeast

Back to top Go down

Post  TheComicCreator Wed May 04, 2011 10:19 pm

YES. EPIC WIN.
TheComicCreator
TheComicCreator

Back to top Go down

Gang Members Empty A reply

Post  agentbeast Thu May 05, 2011 12:19 am

I would love to see him and Matt in a fight. *hint* *hint*

agentbeast

Back to top Go down

Post  TheComicCreator Thu May 05, 2011 12:30 pm

Shouldn't be too much of a problem. Name three of Matt's aliens and their powers and I'll put them in a street fighting arena Smile
TheComicCreator
TheComicCreator

Back to top Go down

Post  agentbeast Thu May 05, 2011 7:39 pm

TheComicCreator wrote:Shouldn't be too much of a problem. Name three of Matt's aliens and their powers and I'll put them in a street fighting arena Smile

Quick-Pince: Sharp pincers, silence, moves in the blink of an eye, can see heat and sees in dark
Crystell: Very agile, commands his crystal growths through speech, use his crystals as any sort of weapon
Ectoslime: Can become liquid, limited shape shifting and is basically goop.

agentbeast

Back to top Go down

Post  cavylover137 Mon May 09, 2011 10:54 pm

Fluffanutta-Explosives-Looks like a 3-foot-tall rabbit. Until she opens her mouth,which is filled with razor sharp teeth and can emit screeches that can shatter steel

Last edited by cavylover137 on Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total

cavylover137

Back to top Go down

Post  TheComicCreator Tue May 10, 2011 12:31 pm

For whatever reason the name Shrapnel comes to mind, is that okay?
TheComicCreator
TheComicCreator

Back to top Go down

Post  cavylover137 Tue May 10, 2011 2:43 pm

Yah, Shrapnel's actually better, I just couldn't think of a name >_>

cavylover137

Back to top Go down

Post  Milo-the-Kinecelefan Tue May 10, 2011 3:10 pm

Claws- Slicing and dicing- he may look frail, but he can really pack a punch when he wips out his razor sharp claws.
Milo-the-Kinecelefan
Milo-the-Kinecelefan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum